Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 16th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Want to trade Gencon Exclusives for SW Queen's Gambit

I am ready to work out a deal for a copy of Queen's Gambit. I have cash, Hawthorne, and Woo. Please PM me! I am serious and desparate. seriously desparate!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 16th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Want to trade Gencon Exclusives for SW Queen's Gambit

Dangit! I thought you were trading the other direction. I have the figures, but I want that game pretty bad myself.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 16th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would also be willing to pick up the 2008 Gencon Exclusive for the person who gets me this game.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old April 16th, 2008, 12:23 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I would also be willing to pick up the 2008 Gencon Exclusive for the person who gets me this game.
here is a link on eBay. Is this the game you mean?

Starwars Queen's Gambit! Avalon Hill game

Old April 16th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
here is a link on eBay. Is this the game you mean?

Starwars Queen's Gambit! Avalon Hill game
Yes

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old April 16th, 2008, 12:39 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

So if you win it off of ebay do I get a finders fee of the 2008 Gencon Exclusive

Old April 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
So if you win it off of ebay do I get a finders fee of the 2008 Gencon Exclusive
Silence fool! I already knew of the ones on Ebay. I am just looking for somebody here to trade with.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old April 18th, 2008, 12:27 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker

I have a copy, I didn't know it was that valuable though. It's a fun game. I'm not looking to trade, just say it's a worthwhile investment. Highly recommended to anyone.
Old April 18th, 2008, 05:10 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

That is a cool game Grunge, Guru and I set it up till like three in the morning. After we finally got set up we were so tired we decided not to play and just crashed out.
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:00 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
That is a cool game Grunge, Guru and I set it up till like three in the morning. After we finally got set up we were so tired we decided not to play and just crashed out.
LOL. Another sad moment, set it up to teach my wife (which to anyone who knows my wife, even the fact that she wanted to ATTEMPT to play was a miracle) and I couldn't find the damned instructions after I set up the whole board. Argh!

Needless to say, the gameroom was cleaned out the next day till I found the instructions.

Sadly... she saw the setup and got scared. Now she refuses to try.

Grunge man, I wish I had some extras, I'd just send it to ya! I got my copy at a REALLY cheap sale at a company I was working for (best game deal of my life), picked up 3 copies, gave the other 2 to a friend who had a hand in it, but didn't have any extra copies left.

Seriously though, If you ever get the chance to get it, jump at it!
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:30 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

No fair, Guru. I saw it for like $50 or whatever it was when it first came out, but didn't have the money at the time. Now it looks like I'll never get it it's so darn expensive.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:34 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Thanks a lot fellas... You're a swell bunch!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games