Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AsoBrain - anyone else play over there?

Personally Ive had too many run ins with jerks to be bothered with playing human players online. I tend to look for games that you can download. I have on my computer Blue Moon, Battle for hill 218, Carcassonne, and Race for the Galaxy.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games