Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old October 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fantastic Forces Unite - Campaign

My Campaign:

CHAPTER 1
Test One
Invisible Woman is dead, I have the Experimental Medicine, the Shrinking Ray and the Mysterious Artifact (revive)

CHAPTER 2
Test Two
Mr. Fantastic died and I obtained the second Mysterious Artifact.

Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are dead, and I have two Mysterious Artifacts (revive), the Experimental Medicine, and the Shrinking Ray.

CHAPTER 3
Test Three
Iron Man died, Human Torch retreated, and I obtained no extra Glyphs.

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Iron Man are dead, and I have two Mysterious Artifacts (revive), the Experimental Medicine, and the Shrinking Ray.

CHAPTER 4
Test Four

Flash died, and I obtained no extra Glyphs.

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, and Flash are dead, and I have two Mysterious Artifacts (revive), the Experimental Medicine, and the Shrinking Ray.

CHAPTER 5
Test Five
She-Hulk, Dr. Doom, Sub-Mariner, Human Torch, and Iceman died, but Mr. Fantastic survived to win!

Only Mr. Fantastic is left standing at the end of my campaign! (Well, and Thing, Beast, Plastic Man, and Flash, who weren't part of the scenario).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 16th, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old October 30th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Campaigns updated on the first page.
Old October 31st, 2010, 08:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, after six tries and several changes, finally get to say that I've updated my campaign post! If we're good on the change I proposed for the Baxter Building scenario, I'll start working on the map for Subterranea later this week.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 4th, 2010, 05:58 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

My campaign is updated.
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Updated my campaign! Three scenarios down, two to go!

Old November 15th, 2010, 08:21 PM

One last chapter in the campaign.
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:24 PM

Campaign updated. One scenario to go!

Old November 16th, 2010, 06:50 PM

My campaign is updated and complete and the campaign gets a pass from me! It all came down to 2 life on Mr. Fantastic at the end!

Old January 1st, 2011, 04:51 AM

The campaign is done.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Griffin again.
Great job Griff!

I have no idea what the status is on the FF4 set, but if the Art Department was waiting for the Campaign to get done before working on the Rulebook etc, then now it's go time. Nothing should be holding anything back on this now.

I hope this set can get released in February, as I've kind of lost some interest in the FF4 project to be honest, as so many other great units have come along since June/July when this started and this has dragged on forever it seems. Hopefully when this is finally released I can get into it, because as of right now it's more of an afterthought and an "oh yeah, that's out there yet" for me.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:14 PM

I think we still need a few write ups from Spidey. Are you out there, Spidey? What's the status on these?

Old February 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

done

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios