Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old October 19th, 2022, 10:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest: POLLS OPEN! Check OP

FYI Poll is Ending Friday at 11 PM Central Time!
Old October 22nd, 2022, 01:36 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Semi-Final Polls Are Up For the Marvelous Map Contest!
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61356
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61357
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61358
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:50 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Awesome.
Old October 26th, 2022, 11:36 AM

Marvelous Map Contest FINALE POLL IS UP!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61369
Old October 29th, 2022, 12:46 AM

Re: ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest: CONGRATS to APOC NOW

CONGRATULATIONS TO APOCALPYSE NOW for the Community Vote Win!
Old October 29th, 2022, 01:01 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
CONGRATULATIONS TO APOCALPYSE NOW for the Community Vote Win!
I'm really honored!

Huge thanks, @MegaSilver , for brainstorming and organizing the contest. Including making — and photographing — ALL the maps in real life! A true labor of love on your part.
Old October 29th, 2022, 01:06 AM

So generous of you to offer a prize, @MegaSilver . I'd like to give it back to the community — could you please donate it to the prize table for the upcoming ScapeCon 3? Maybe arrange with @OEAO whichever prize choice you think would be most suitable/fun?

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 29th, 2022 at 02:11 PM.
Old October 29th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations @Typhon2222 !!
Old October 29th, 2022, 08:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Congrats @Typhon2222 ! Apocalypse Now looks great and has a good name. I think I'm going to make it my next build.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Congrats @Typhon2222 ! Apocalypse Now looks great and has a good name. I think I'm going to make it my next build.
I mean, I was planning to bring it to the next event, but you can instead!

He's working on an updated version, though.
Old October 29th, 2022, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Congratulations @Typhon2222 !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
@OEAO , @NecroBlade , you're princes among men. Thanks for the warm words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I mean, I was planning to bring it to the next event, but you can instead!

He's working on an updated version, though.
Oh thanks @MegaSilver ! It's all done, and posted! — or just click on my signature block.
Old December 13th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

ARV CONTEST WINNER!

Sir Heroscape, Nomad, and myself are pleased to announce the contest winner for the ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest! For those who had forgotten, there are two winners for the contest - a winner by popular vote (claimed by @Typhon2222 's excellent-looking map, Apocalypse Now) and one chosen by the ARV judges. After reviewing the maps, we have decided to award the honor to Desolate Courtyard, a map by @Awaken515 !

Spoiler Alert!

After carefully studying the maps, we collectively felt that Desolate Courtyard is deserving of the honor of winning the ARV portion of the contest. It is well constructed, with a solid distribution of height, road, and LoS blockers. While some small tweaks have been recommended for the map (further playtesting could help illuminate exactly what tweaks need to be made), we also felt that this version of Desolate Courtyard was among the maps that required the fewest potential changes to be balanced and fit for tournament play.

We're excited to get more experience with Desolate Courtyard and the other maps submitted to the contest. There were so many fantastic entries! The community continues to prove again and again that we are in a golden age of scape cartography.

Well done Awaken515! We're excited to see more maps from you in the future! And thanks again to @MegaSilver for organizing and carrying out the contest!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games