Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 26th, 2022, 09:38 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Maryland NHSD 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
If you're taking signups for maps, we'll bring Turret Rocks.
Thanks! I'll take you up on that. The glyph area is going to be tweaked just a bit, would you be able to bring one extra water hex with you? I can make the tweak day of if that is ok with you.
I’ll bring an extra water.

You know, I was thinking and believe it or not… I’ve played literally hundreds of games of Heroscape and, for one reason or another, have never used glyphs. At least, I can’t remember playing with them. This is going to be fun 😈
Old September 26th, 2022, 09:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok. I'll ping you when it gets closer and we'll see how it's going. Celebrities don't normally stoop to map building, but I'll consider making an exception.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 26th, 2022, 09:51 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ok. I'll ping you when it gets closer and we'll see how it's going. Celebrities don't normally stoop to map building, but I'll consider making an exception.
Oh, man… it’s already going to your head 🙄

By the way, as soon as I get my copy of the new set, I’mma track you down for an autograph 😁
Old September 26th, 2022, 10:17 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

By the way, as soon as I get my copy of the new set, I’mma track you down for an autograph 😁
Don't worry. Once Hasbro sees the results of Dad's performance at the tourney, they're gonna have to pull him off the project. That should take him down a peg.

I still want that signature though.
Old September 26th, 2022, 10:24 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Don't worry. Once Hasbro sees the results of Dad's performance at the tourney, they're gonna have to pull him off the project. That should take him down a peg.

I still want that signature though.
Punk.

= =
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:48 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Count me in! I may need someone to bring something for me though, being a college student and all, my collection is on the other side of the country! I'll update with what I would want.
Old October 4th, 2022, 09:54 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can move me from the maybes to the attending group please. I am very much looking forward to this!
Old October 4th, 2022, 10:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Tom!!!! Woohoo!!

= =
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:00 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26 View Post
Count me in! I may need someone to bring something for me though, being a college student and all, my collection is on the other side of the country! I'll update with what I would want.
Awesome! And absolutely, let me know what you'd like to bring and I'll bring it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
You can move me from the maybes to the attending group please. I am very much looking forward to this!
Great, see you then!
Old October 5th, 2022, 11:08 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Logging on for the first time in forever. Sorry I won’t make it, but I have to work that weekend. I would love to see this revived as a regular or semi-regular thing again. Definitely ping me for the next one, and have fun!
Old October 6th, 2022, 12:15 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Will there be heavy snow/slippery ice rules, or are those treated as normal tiles?
Old October 6th, 2022, 12:21 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Normal Snow and Ice

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day