Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 1st, 2017, 05:55 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Flash redux

We had lots of fun playtesting Flash against Classic Scape figures, and even The Hulk! The in joke is that that evening we played a great game of the new C&C Tricorne: American Revolution-- and Sherm in fact won his very first game. Playing a scenario from The Battle of Brooklyn (aka Long Island) meant that we were gaming out a real historical battle that took place in 1776 right down the road from my place here in lovely Brooklyn Heights!
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I don't know how you do it, man. A long time you've been on here and you still pump out classics.
Thanks, Matt. My secret is all my dead ends and half-baked ideas that I never post here.

Quote:
I've used the one shield blocks all with a 3 defense mechanism before (and have a new design sitting on my desk with it again) but I've never added to it with the scaling of dice like you have.
I'd love to see that design go from your desk to this site. If you're curious, these are the various odds of rolling at least one shield:

2 dice: 55.55%
3 dice: 70.37%
4 dice: 80.24%
5 dice: 86.83%
6 dice: 91.22%

Last edited by Sherman Davies; March 19th, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

That design is coming, I just have to find the time. Work has been frustrating lately and includes travel. That means family time is a must when I get home.

The kids know what I have and they really want me to get it up here. I also need to get my thread fixed after the photo bucket debacle. But first, I have to stop thread jacking with tales of my life.

Sherman is a Deity of Scape!!!!!! I shall not cause any distractions in his thread.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 07:38 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Easy Company Medic

I whipped up a support piece for my Easy Company and Sgt. Rock customs after recently finding the mini in my collection:

Old August 24th, 2021, 06:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. I like your Sgt. Rock design as well.
Old August 24th, 2021, 07:52 AM

Thanks, Tornado. Sgt. Rock was one of my earliest customs, so he's probably mad that it took me about a decade to get him a medic.
Old August 24th, 2021, 09:25 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rock takes it Easy.
Old August 29th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Rock takes it Easy.
Yeah but now he finally has company.
Old August 29th, 2021, 01:17 PM

Touche
Old August 29th, 2021, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Rock takes it Easy.
Yeah but now he finally has company.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:38 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Hank Henshaw

Did some work on a card for what appears to be the last DC mini in my collection, Superman villain Hank Henshaw, aka Cyborg Superman or the Cyborg:

It feels strange to have gotten to this point after all these years, since I believe adding DC characters to Heroscape was the reason I began designing customs in the first place. Back when the game was still in production, I was perfectly happy playing with whatever official releases Craig Van Ness and his Hasbro team gave us, but since I figured they weren't going to acquire the DC license in addition to the Marvel license, if I wanted Superman to fight the Hulk on my table I'd have to take matters into my own hands. Designing DC customs led to designing Marvel customs, which led to designing Lord of the Rings customs, which led to years of collaborating with a great group of 'Scapers in C3V and SoV. If not for these DC customs, I don't know if Heroscape ever would've changed from a game into a hobby for me, so I guess I owe this project a lot. Crazy to think about.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 08:59 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Hank Henshaw

And we are all the better for it.
Nice Hank.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations