Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 13th, 2019, 02:39 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville, KY Events: Apr. 13 - Pick-A-Pod

What time specifically do we gotta arrive there?
Old April 13th, 2019, 09:53 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Store doesn’t open till Noon unless there is an official Magic tournament in the morning. Get there right at noon then you can help set up maps, games usually start around 45 after.

Sorry guys I really want to go but I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend, including finishing 2 final projects for MBA classes, finish taxes (due Monday), oh and pack and get ready for move. Good luck guys.
Old April 17th, 2019, 05:17 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

How'd it go, BTW? Sorry I didn't go, I had my armies all planned out too:

1:
Beakface Sneaks = 30 * 2
Marro Gnids = 50 * 2
Isamu/Bol (SoV) = 10

2:
Quorik Warwitch = 110
Beakface Sneaks = 30 * 2

3:
Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior = 110 / Krug = 120
Marro Gnids = 50
Old April 19th, 2019, 01:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The other David made a bunch of Stinger pods and went 4-0. I went 2-2 and had one game where my opponent and I stole each other's Kaemon/Marro Warrior pods. That also happened to be the game where my Kaemon happened to do over 400 points of damage.

I'll try to get the points for next month up shortly.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 20th, 2019, 02:01 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I can't seem to find the points list (including all the VC units). Guess I better start remaking it...

EDIT: List recreated. Ignore the Marvel stuff, we're not using it this time.

Spoiler Alert!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; April 20th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old April 29th, 2019, 08:13 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Events: May 11 or 25 (Need opinions!)

the 25th works great for me this month and other Saturdays work as well.
Old April 30th, 2019, 10:38 AM

I probably (not sure) will go visit my folks in Cleveland the weekend of 11th partially for Mother's Day (12th), so 25th is better.
Old April 30th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I likely can attend the 25th!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 1st, 2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
the 25th works great for me this month and other Saturdays work as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I probably (not sure) will go visit my folks in Cleveland the weekend of 11th partially for Mother's Day (12th), so 25th is better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
I likely can attend the 25th!
Sounds like the 25th is the winner. Updating now.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 25th, 2019, 07:38 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Events: date settled, May 25

That was fun! Hadn't played in sixth months, so it was nice to get some games in.

Old May 26th, 2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
That was fun! Hadn't played in sixth months, so it was nice to get some games in.
Glad we finally had a date that worked out for you. And congrats on the 3-1 win!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 26th, 2019, 04:06 PM

Congrads @Deroche . Sorry I missed it, I moved yesterday. My scape traveled with me though.

@NecroBlade - So both June and July are Gencon practice, I'm assuming? Maybe Heat of the Battle:Unique or Take 2 for June, then Main Event for July. Which of these does everyone want to play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
4x400
Open to all players, 16 positions. 4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring 4 pre-drafted 400 point armies, 20 figures limit, no Marvel is allowed. No figure can be used in more than 1 army. You must write your four armies down on a 3x5 card that is provided at the beginning of the tournament. Prizes awarded.
Heroes Only
Open to all players, 16 positions. 4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring a pre-drafted 600 point army, 12 figure limit, Marvel is allowed. The army cannot include squad units. Prizes awarded.
Cluster Draft
Open to all players, 16 positions. 4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring (3) 150 to 170 point armies, 7 figure limit, Marvel is allowed. Uniques used in one army cannot be used in another. Players draft the armies in a 1-2-1-1-1 format. Prizes awarded.
Take 2
Open to all players , 16 positions, 4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring (2) 450 point armies, 16 figure limit, no Marvel. Dice-off winner chooses 1 of the 4 armies (theirs or their opponent's). Other player chooses from remaining 3. Prizes awarded.
Heat of the Battle:Unique
Open to all players. 16 position, 4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring a 500 point army, 18 figure limit, no Marvel. This army may only use unique figures (squads and/or heroes), including uncommon uniques. Players take turns placing a card's worth of units, unengaged, on an empty space. Squad figures must be placed adjacent to other friendly squad figures just placed. Battle begins after all units have been placed. Prizes will be awarded.
Additional information: Players will roll the D20 to see who places their first card's worth of units. The D20 roll winner can defer, if they choose. The player who places units second will have initiative for the first round.\
Main Event
Open to all players. 52 positions, 6-round Swiss style tournament with rounds 2, 4, & 6 played Reverse the Whip (using your opponent's army). Players bring a 410 point army, 16 figure limit, no Marvel. Top 16 players advance to finals.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 29th, 2019 at 01:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events