Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 13th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Arrow Grut's Trade Thread New June-13-2013

HAVE
Omnicron Repulsors x1
Agent Skahen
Deathreavers 3/4(missing one figure)
Venoc Vipers 2/3(missing one figure)
Blastrons x3 (I know me and everyone else.)
Zettian Guards
DW9K
Arrow Gruts x1
Roman Archers x2

Willing to trade for a very good offer
Protectors of Ullar x3
Kurrock, Water Elemental x4, Air x3, Earth x4.

Want
Microcrop Troopers x3
Brimstone
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Skeletons of Antenilla x3/Cyprien/Sonya
Marro Gnids
Mok
Omegacron
Dreadgul Raiders

Bold for what I really want/ want to keep, Italics for what I only kinda want/want to keep.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; August 4th, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old June 24th, 2013, 05:46 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart
Re: Arrow Grut's Trade Thread New June-13-2013

Just completed a trade with Arrow Grut. Great communication and everything was excellently packaged, in great condition, and arrived quickly. Would recommend him if he has what you're looking for.
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:33 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would you consider a cash offer for that squad of repulsors?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 31st, 2013, 06:21 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Edit: Arrow Grut sincerely apologized to me and offered me compensation of my choice. It seems like the complications I encountered arose from an unfortunate series of circumstances that are unlikely to repeat. I'm changing my original feedback to say I recommend Arrow Grut as a trade partner.

Original post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The CEE; August 5th, 2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old August 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I recently had a "meh" experience trading with Arrow Grut.

After I sent his package on its way, I received a PM from him informing me that there would be a two week delay before my package could be shipped (which isn't the end of the world). No explanation was given, and I didn't ask for one. True to his word, the package was promptly shipped two weeks later.

The other communication problem was that Arrow Grut never let me know that the items I was trading for were not "complete". I was trading for two Fire Elementals, but upon opening the package only one Army Card was included. I think I had a valid assumption that two Fire Elementals = two Army Cards unless otherwise noted. It would have been nice to know beforehand.

So all in all, this particular trading experience with Arrow Grut left a little to be desired. I won't give him a hearty recommendation, but I wouldn't advise you to steer clear from him either. Who knows? The problems I ran into could have just been an isolated case.
Noted. I will try my hardest to avoid all listed problems in the future. I have offered CEE compensation(of his choice) for the my less than passable trade experience. There is no excuses. If you have an experience similar to the CEE's in the future, please notify me through PM or through this thread, describe your issue, and I will offer you what I see as fit compenstation. Again, I will try my hardest to not allow this to happen again. There is no excuses, this trade was not acceptable.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 9th, 2013, 01:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I heard from you on August 20th that I could have the squad of repulsors... I'm waiting to hear from you about where I send the payment...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades