Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 10th, 2016, 08:58 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!
So my wife says she'll play but I need help!

My wife tonight, unprompted, says "if you make a fairies/pixie army I'll play"

are there any official "Faries/pixies"? if not any, suggestions for figures to use (I'm fine with making my own cards)
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:56 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: So my wife says she'll play but I need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post

are there any official "Faries/pixies"? if not any, suggestions for figures to use (I'm fine with making my own cards)
Uh, throw some kyries together, boom. Otherwise you'll probably have to make customs.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:11 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post

Uh, throw some kyries together, boom. Otherwise you'll probably have to make customs.
only have Raein sadly

suggestions for where to get custom fairy/pixie figures
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

qt.bangerang has some Disney fairies/pixies (like Tinkerbell) in the Disney section of his blog. I haven't looked at them too closely, but I'm sure that you could either use them or easily adapt them to whatever figures you can find to make them seem a little less Disney-y.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:58 PM

Smurf_Scape is surprisingly tart

Yugioh Heroclix,

Injection Fairy Lilly(i lied this is $10-20), Hysteric Fairy, Happy Lover, Key Mace, petite angel, and wingweaver.

Not actually fairies but could fit in?

Yugioh Hero Clix,

Baby dragon, Harpie Lady.

Most of these are super cheap and pretty sure they are terrible Heroclix figures so they should be really easy to find.

As for heroscape aspects. Not sure. But hopefully these miniatures will get you inspired.

*Randomly, just added heroscape to my google dictionary on my main computer.

Pictures, in order of the list....
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Warriors of Ashra are vaguely fary-like.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:23 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@DocBlizz ,

You'll need to make custom cards for these, but the sculpts are awesome.
Note that these minis are 1) unpainted and 2) Pewter metal--fragile and heavy.

These HeroScape-scale minis are from Tom Meier, who used to churn out figures for the legendary Ral Partha line decades ago. He's been making a side-line of fantasy minis for his two young kids, Theo and Nora, called "Savage and Sparkle" in the Thunderbolt Mountain catalog. Background text is included, which would give plenty of info towards custom powers.

You get two 3-girl ranged squads of "Magical Ballerina Fairy Princess Infantry", and aerial support (both ranged and area-of-effect) from flying unicorns, with frickin' laser beams on their heads or heavy-ordnance glitter bombs, respectively.

Behold!

Old November 14th, 2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@DocBlizz ,

You'll need to make custom cards for these, but the sculpts are awesome.
Note that these minis are 1) unpainted and 2) Pewter metal--fragile and heavy.

These HeroScape-scale minis are from Tom Meier, who used to churn out figures for the legendary Ral Partha line decades ago. He's been making a side-line of fantasy minis for his two young kids, Theo and Nora, called "Savage and Sparkle" in the Thunderbolt Mountain catalog. Background text is included, which would give plenty of info towards custom powers.

You get two 3-girl ranged squads of "Magical Ballerina Fairy Princess Infantry", and aerial support (both ranged and area-of-effect) from flying unicorns, with frickin' laser beams on their heads, or heavy-ordinance-grade glitter bombs, respectively.

Behold!

Nice! Thanks for the recomendation, im still trying to figure out exactly what im going to do
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Warriors of Ashra are vaguely fary-like.
Yup! See if she'll take elves. I bet she will.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 15th, 2016, 02:15 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
qt.bangerang has some Disney fairies/pixies (like Tinkerbell) in the Disney section of his blog. I haven't looked at them too closely, but I'm sure that you could either use them or easily adapt them to whatever figures you can find to make them seem a little less Disney-y.
I would second this recommendation. Not sure about finding the minis, but a google search would answer that question.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units