Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 13th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Cammy - VOTE for Public Playtesting

Yea
Old June 14th, 2022, 07:46 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 15th, 2022, 02:47 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This passes!
Old June 20th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cammy - Public Playtesting

Probably hitting Cammy next.
Anything you you want to see Skinderella?
Do you know what you are going to run?
Old June 20th, 2022, 03:29 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Tornado! Don't really have anything particular in mind I'd like to see, mostly just any synergies I suppose.

I haven't got a solid idea what I'm going to test her with at the moment. I'm thinking a Woo build featuring Abigail Brand, and maybe a booster build with Star-Lord, Cap, and/or Moondragon. Haven't solidified anything there though, and it will probably be a few days before I start it because I'm fairly busy at the minute, so feel free to test her with or against anything you want to play!
Old June 20th, 2022, 03:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds good. Will see if I have any energy left after working out in the heat this week.
Old June 30th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi there, I'd like to sign up for Cammy- is the version in the OP the most up-to-date version? I see above you don't have any synergies in mind, is that still the case?
Old June 30th, 2022, 05:00 PM

Hey! SP is the most up to date version.

There's a few things she can definitely run with, but overall there isn't too much I'm worried about. The only potential concern I can see is defense boosters, but that's also a lot of investment to a pretty cheap unit.

For some ideas, an Agent build with Jimmy Woo or Nick Fury as the leader is a good start. Cammy could help spread the defense drop Jimmy can apply with her Spiral Arrow. Using her in Suicide Squad could also be interesting as a cheap figure to help spread Rick Flag's buffs and also tie a figure down.

She really benefits from stat boosters or dice re-rollers. Someone like Captain America, Star-Lord, and/or Moondragon, would be great for her. You can easily fit two of those three together if you wanted since she can slot in easily there as a Clone and Agent. And for some defense specific boosters, Invisible Woman and Songbird come to mind. For dice re-rollers / replacers, maybe Avengers Vision, Red Skull (II), Sam, or Scarlet Witch (II). I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

If you want to try an Enforcer build, I'd probably go with M. Bison + Star-Lord since Enforcers aren't really a team. Maybe with a D20 booster too if you're worried about M. Bison's D20 and his overall bulk. Enforcers aren't very strong though, and it's a LOT of investment just to get a 140 point figure into that mix.

Another option is a Pirate build with Yondu if you want, though I have no concerns there.

If there is anything there you like the sound of playing, feel free to try it! The tests I'm going to do feature one Agent army, and one booster army, but you're welcome to do that as well if you like! She doesn't have many synergies going for her.
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cammy

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: 900 pts Nick Fury 220, Scarlet Spiders, War Machine 260, Cammy, Mockingbird VS 900 pts – Luke Cage, Ronin, Moon Knight 150, Daredevil 200, Songbird
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: M.Bison, Cammy, Cyclops 170, Banshee VS 800 pts – Masahiro Arashi, Electra, Gamora 310, Elite League Assassins
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 140 seems good. Axle Spin Knuckle is pretty strong though. If others have a lot of success with it, her cost may need to go up or the power tuned down.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Cammy a fun unit. Her synergies work with some weaker classes right now. Agents are very average, but she does help them. Her Shadaloo power changing heself and teammates to Enforcers isn't all that strong as M. Bison is not very good. Maybe paired with Judge Cal it might be better. Her stats and powers are all solid and well thought out. Her special attacks was challenging a couple of times to set up. Mostly I think it was the maps that I played with height being the problem in getting it going. Her move of 6 and Phantom Walk does help with that though. Her Axle Spin Knuckle is pretty strong. In game 1 I played against Cinderquail and he remarked on that power being a deterrent to attacking her. If she misses that roll though she's pretty soft. All and all another solid design by Skinderella.
Old July 9th, 2022, 09:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man her class change power isnt much good even when using it to turn other people into enforcers which isnt what it does at all

You know Bison is a really dud then.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 9th, 2022, 10:25 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Man her class change power isnt much good even when using it to turn other people into enforcers which isnt what it does at all

You know Bison is a really dud then.
Wow, good thing I never used his crappy power then. No harm done.
Old July 12th, 2022, 01:52 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I went to get my tests in tonight, but unfortunately real life prevented me from getting both in, so I'll have my second one edited in tomorrow. That said, she seems really fun, and while no disrespect is intended here, the design seems a lot more thoughtful and intuitive than some of the other fighting game designs I've gotten to play with. Really nice work on this one.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Alexandros; July 19th, 2022 at 12:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library