Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 9th, 2022, 07:18 PM

Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Had a tinker with Lúcio as Winston and Lúcio are who I'd like to move onto after D.Va, Lúcio being the one I'd move to first. He provides a decent variety of support in Overwatch so I'd like to emphasise that here, using his AoE speed and healing songs, as well as being able to push figures away with his Sonic Amplifier.

Quote:
Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Mini
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = LÚCIO
SECRET IDENTITY = LÚCIO CORREIA DOS SANTOS
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER / REBEL / FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = UPLIFTING / INSPIRING
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ???

CROSSFADE
Start the game with the Crossfade Marker on this Army Card. Before taking a turn with Lúcio, you may place or remove the Crossfade Marker on this card. Before moving normally with Lúcio or any figure you control within 2 clear sight spaces of Lúcio, if the Crossfade Marker is:
•on this card, add 2 to that figure's Move number this turn.
•not on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, remove 1 Wound Marker from that figure's Army Card.

SONIC AMPLIFIER
Instead of attacking with Lúcio or any figure you control, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against an opponent's figure adjacent to Lúcio. If you inflict at least 1 wound on a small, medium, or large figure with this special power, you must place that figure on any empty space within 2 spaces of its original placement, if possible. Moved figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks and non-flying figures can receive any falling damage that may apply.

WALL RIDE
While Lúcio is adjacent to any terrain, obstacle, or destructible object with at least a height 5 higher than Lúcio's base, Lúcio can move through all figures, does not take any leaving engagement attacks, and may ignore elevation changes of up to 4 levels.

Last edited by Skinderella; February 10th, 2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 9th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’d make Crossfade happen before they move and make it add two to their move number for the turn. I think that just works better.
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:02 PM

Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby!

I can roll with that. I wanted it to work with D.Va's Fusion Cannons power, but wording on that can always be tweaked instead.
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don’t think it makes sense to work with D.Va. That’s not really a feature when you play them from my experience in overwatch and moving 2 spaces before moving is gonna feel bad in spots where you can’t move up 2 levels on a map.
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Anything that boosts move numbers is inherently helping D.Va too, since she has to waste less turns moving up before starting to use her Fusion Cannons.

Wall Ride is a tricky one, since he can move away from the "wall" when moving, which gets a bit confusing rules-wise.

How is Winston's synergy power looking? (If he still has one.) It'd be nice to start tailoring them around him a little bit.
Old February 9th, 2022, 08:41 PM

Lúcio's boost does benefit D.Va in-game, it's really helpful to chase whilst shooting. Only time she doesn't benefit is when using her boosters. Could word Fusion Cannons like this, so that it's functionally the same normally, and she only gets +1 move from Lúcio.
Quote:
Before moving normally with D.Va, you may count each space moved as one additional space. If you do, D.Va may attack one additional time this turn.
The way I saw Wall Ride working was that if he was engaged and next to a wall and then moved onto a space next to neither, he wouldn't take the LEA since they occur after the move. Definitely a tricky one though, but Snake helped set a precedent for a "wall" power.

I haven't thought of a good take on a Winston synergy power yet. I'm not set on the idea of a specific synergy tie only because all the OW characters are a bunch of oddballs. Most I'd got was some kind of Sinister 6 power or Charles Juggernaut power mixed with Overwatch Markers.
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't think there's really a need to make D.Va more confusing in order to give her incredibly light synergy that won't matter a lot of the time.

LEAs happen before moving away from the opponent.
Old February 10th, 2022, 05:09 PM

Sure thing. I figured because the slowdown on D.Va is a somewhat minor aspect of her, that that slight synergy could be fun and incentivise running them together. Fusion Cannons cuts the move by 40% whilst walking, so it seemed a little odd for D.Va to move 7 spaces but then still only move 2 if she wants the double. Halving the move to double the attacks doesn't seem confusing to me. Not that this is anything I'm set on, just bringing it up whilst talking about Lúcio to garner opinions.

As written then the LEA aspect is fine, since he would be adjacent to the wall before moving, which would be when the LEA would occur. I think the rest of Wall Ride would work fine as well? It's just an area not really touched on yet.
Old February 14th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"No power in the 'Verse, can stop me."

NAME = RIVER TAM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = EXPERIMENT
PERSONALITY = CONFUSED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

A READER

When a figure moves adjacent to River Tam you may immediately look at all order markers on that figure's card.

THE WEAPON
Once per game, at the start of any round, after order markers have been placed, you may activate The Weapon. If you do, for the rest of the round, add 5 to River Tam's Attack and Defense numbers and after rolling normal attack or defense dice for River, you may immediately move her up to 3 spaces and roll an unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with River.

NO POWER IN THE 'VERSE
River Tam never takes leaving engagement attacks. If River would receive one or more wounds, you may reveal and remove an X order marker from any card you control and ignore those wounds.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 14th, 2022, 02:52 PM

Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Endeavor from My Hero Academia (Jump Comics, supporting character for All Might)

Highlights:
- Flame Powers
-#2 Hero while All Might is alive
-Not a nice person
-Has tried entire career to replace the #1 Hero and eventually has to step into that role when the #1 retires while the rest of the world is unprepared
-Not immune to flames and can overheat with repeated use of Flashfire techniques (there are a bunch but they are generally ranged in nature

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 15th, 2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old February 14th, 2022, 08:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tam is cool. Much like Condiment King in the try to protect from getting one shot so you can go crazy briefly way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2022, 05:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

She does have the ignore wounds power to try to help with that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project