Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old July 12th, 2022, 12:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon II Championship Fantasy Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Muskie - 5
Earthling - 10
Veggie - 25
Chris Perkins - 25
You're 5 points short.
Old July 12th, 2022, 12:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Per The Rules

I mean it's still valid though. He can be under. I just assume you're letting him know in case he wants to change.

~Dysole, clarifyingly
Old July 12th, 2022, 01:09 PM

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Per The Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I mean it's still valid though. He can be under. I just assume you're letting him know in case he wants to change.

~Dysole, clarifyingly
Technically it's not valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Rosters must be comprised of 5 people selected from the below list.
The rule is in place to stop people from picking a 25, 25, 20 team, or the likes. It's not that teams like that are overpowered, but requiring five players assures that a wider player base will be picked for a team. Not that it matters too much in this case since he's sort on players and points, so he can simply add a five pointer at no loss.
Old July 12th, 2022, 01:29 PM

Team Gucci Bros:

Me: 25
ISB3: 25
Unseen Shadowz: 10
Trivia Knight: 5
GucciiBoost: 5

Last edited by infectedsloth; July 12th, 2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: to avoid any perceived shenanigans, I avoid people whose points I adjusted
Old July 12th, 2022, 02:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wording Choices

Quote:

Rules
  • You must have a team value of less than or equal to 70 points.
    Player's point values will fluctuate up and down based on the popularity of that pick. There is no guarantee that your picks will play in the Championship Tournament.
It is at least five players. But if it's not valid, then this needs to be changed to exactly.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 12th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Re: Wording Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

Rules
  • You must have a team value of less than or equal to 70 points.
    Player's point values will fluctuate up and down based on the popularity of that pick. There is no guarantee that your picks will play in the Championship Tournament.
It is at least five players. But if it's not valid, then this needs to be changed to exactly.

~Dysole, informationally
Good catch. You can be under 70 points (your loss really), but you must pick five players.
Old July 12th, 2022, 03:48 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Samuelfrost4: 5
Gingerkid16: 5
Tales of Valhalla +1: 5
TheIsamu +1: 5
The Orange Mailman: 10 (I don't know you, but I've never believed in a person more than I believe in you.)

I would like to return my remaining 40 points for whatever their cash value is.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old July 12th, 2022, 10:24 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Deroche - 10
Son of Chompy - 10
Houndsrule - 15
Viideosayg - 15
Necroblade - 20

Old July 12th, 2022, 10:46 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Mr. Chompy - 5
Garanex -10
Evantage - 10
Cleon - 20
Vegie - 25

Update for Son of Chompy Drop

Last edited by Evantage; July 15th, 2022 at 02:22 PM.
Old July 13th, 2022, 12:59 AM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Major Q23 - 25
Trivia Knight - 5
The Orange Mailman - 10
nicktheant - 15
Houndsrule- 15

Last edited by Major Q23; July 14th, 2022 at 01:46 AM.
Old July 13th, 2022, 06:52 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Deroche - 10
Son of Chompy - 10
Houndsrule - 15
Viideosayg - 15
Necroblade - 20
Son of Chompy couldn’t attend this year, so changing SoC to Evantage.

Old July 14th, 2022, 02:00 AM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

ISB3: 25
Mr Chompy: 5
Phantom 5
The Orange Mailman: 10
Vegietarian18: 25

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games