Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 27th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Looks like. Never mind. Glad I didn't make one.

Here is the like to it.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16966

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...

Last edited by JoutnFAN77; November 27th, 2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old December 16th, 2008, 11:54 PM

ChudMacGud is surprisingly tart

Hello all! I'm new here and I just want to say I'm brand new to Heroscape. I think it's an extremely fun game, however extremely under-rated. (Is that a word?) I have recently begun growing my collection to this game but I must say there is lots I don't know about it. Unfortunately, I have no friends who like this game so I barely ever play it. I look forward to discussing this game with all of you and learning more about Heroscape.

Forget this. Grab an instrument; let's go jam out.
Old December 16th, 2008, 11:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChudMacGud View Post
Hello all! I'm new here and I just want to say I'm brand new to Heroscape. I think it's an extremely fun game, however extremely under-rated. (Is that a word?) I have recently begun growing my collection to this game but I must say there is lots I don't know about it. Unfortunately, I have no friends who like this game so I barely ever play it. I look forward to discussing this game with all of you and learning more about Heroscape.
Welcome to the site Chud....take your time and look around...there is lots to read and learn. Also if you have a question please try and utilize the SEARCH function first to see if you can find your answer or an already similar thread.

Have fun and enjoy.
Old December 17th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site!
Old December 17th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome ChudMacGud other than what Onacara...Um actually thats about it, my names is scottishlad5, but just call me scotty.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 17th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And my name is ABOMINATION, but most people call me ABOMINATION.
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:22 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Welcome to the site, ChudMacGud. I recommend that you read the Forum Conduct Rules Thread to give you a better idea of the community.

I'm Richard by the way, but you can call me Richard.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:24 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Well to your face anyways.....
Old December 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Well to your face anyways.....

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:29 PM

Switty111 knows what's in an order marker Switty111 knows what's in an order marker

I am a new site supporter on this website. thanks to truth for creating a place for heroscapers to talk about heroscape.
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Well, your not exactly "new" but maybe your just coming back to the site. Welcome back!
Old December 31st, 2008, 02:45 AM
sormper_02

I'm back..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General