Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2018, 04:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of City Park - Playtesting Phase

Will accept gratuitous initials for Beast Boy Flippers

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 2nd, 2018, 10:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST MAP: City Park Map

Overall Look:
I dig the way the map looks, and I think it captures the theme of a park really well. I also enjoy the use of road, water, and trees so close together. It will make the map a nice addition for a lot of figures.

Stability:
The map is quite solid. No issues at all.

Build difficulty:
It was a little confusing and time consuming, but no more than usual. No concerns.

Size:
The size is Small/Medium. You engage the enemy quickly, which is nice, and things feel open, yet close. A nice balance.

Unit types positively affected:
Any figure that benefits from trees, water, asphalt, or road.

Unit types negatively affected:
Nobody feels at a disadvantage on this map.

Key areas on the Map:
The fountain, and the road going from the sides of the bases to the other, and down the middle. The two highest ground hexes on the edge.

Areas not used much or at all:
Not really.

Army Tests

Spoiler Alert!

Really awesome map. I will be using it for awhile.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; September 2nd, 2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:35 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With T-Spinny's tests I feel good to move forward here, I Propose to move to Final Editing as is.

Votes:
A3n - Yea
johnny139 - Abstain
quozl - Yea
@Smithy Winfred
Taeblewalker - Yea
Yodaking - Abstain

Not sure if voting changes apply over here or not, or if all of you are active or want to be active Mapmakers still, but thought it best tag you all.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; September 4th, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of City Park - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea.

Old September 3rd, 2018, 03:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I did not play the most recent version but I did log several games with the prior versions and the only changes made seem to be in direct response to the same "issues" I had so I'm glad to see this get finished up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 3rd, 2018, 06:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 4th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Abstain
Old September 4th, 2018, 07:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Abstain as well.
Old September 5th, 2018, 08:10 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
With T-Spinny's tests I feel good to move forward here, I Propose to move to Final Editing as is.

Votes:
A3n - Yea
johnny139 - Abstain
quozl - Yea
Smithy Winfred
Taeblewalker - Yea
Yodaking - Abstain

Not sure if voting changes apply over here or not, or if all of you are active or want to be active Mapmakers still, but thought it best tag you all.
This passes on time.

EDIT: Everything should be in place other than a bio for the PDF, any volunteers on the bio?

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 8th, 2018, 05:16 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Re: The Book of City Park - Final Editing

Anyone interested in doing a bio for this? @johnny139 ?

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 8th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of City Park - Final Editing

Sure, why not?

"As cities bloomed with busy streets, factories, and skyscrapers, their inhabitants began to long for the simple greens and blues of nature: and so, the city park was born. Parks such as this are filled with grasses and trees along with concrete fountains and crisscrossing paths. Unfortunately, they're never truly wild, and a park can tend to attract the ills of the city it inhabits, becoming no stranger to crime, litter, and the occasional superheroic brawl."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library