Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 4th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tanga currently has Beowulf: The Legend for $15.50 + 5.95 Shipping (USD).

http://www.tanga.com/deals/current

Here is a great review about the game by our own legendary IMax:

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com/200...w-beowulf.html

Newb.
Old February 5th, 2008, 12:59 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ooo, thank you!
I'd gotten out of the habit of watching Tanga because I hate their new layout and the deals were all sucking so very much.

Picked up a copy.
Old February 5th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I picked up a copy of Beowulf: The Legend for myself from Tanga due to IMax's review, I mentioned it in his thread as I thought it might get more response ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:52 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Tanga today has 2 Marvel Heroclix Starters and 2 Boosters for 9.99 plus 5.99 shipping. Don't know if that's a good deal, but some people might like it for customs.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:45 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
Tanga today has 2 Marvel Heroclix Starters and 2 Boosters for 9.99 plus 5.99 shipping. Don't know if that's a good deal, but some people might like it for customs.
That's actually a really good deal. The reason is that these are from the very first series of Heroclix. Still, good for some solid basic figures, and not a bad deal for those looking for customs.
Old April 4th, 2008, 01:10 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
That's actually a really good deal. The reason is that these are from the very first series of Heroclix. Still, good for some solid basic figures, and not a bad deal for those looking for customs.
They are actually from the 5th Marvel set released "Universe". "Infinity Challenge" was the first. Unlike Infinity Challenge's starter, the Universe starters are not random, so you will be getting duplicate figures, maps, and bits. The Universe boosters only hold 2 figures, so you're getting 6 known figures (x2) and 4 random figures for $10. I'm a sucker, I bought 3.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 7th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Tanga Daily Deal -

http://www.tanga.com/forum/blogs/185...Free_Shipping_

First Pozy and now Tanga...looks like all the DotD sites are drying up.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games