Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old July 3rd, 2009, 08:03 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

We love Carcassone. We play with both rivers, but we often leave farms out.

We're just not good enough with the farm strategy for it to be fair, it often adds so many points completely by accident that it makes the rest of the game sort of pointless.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:48 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I played Moose in the House today. Yes, I have two young children. But they do love putting those moose in my house.

My Recent Plays:
Old July 3rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Started teaching my younger cuz AT-43. He had fun, but my little sister was being an annoying little magpie in the background, and my cuz was tired. Oh well, he had fun. He wants to get a Cogs army box.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old July 4th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I played a 7 player game of Shadows Over Camelot. The knights barely won because of the card that allows the knights to win ties (I forget the name of the card). Good Times!!

I also played Dominion, Ticket to Ride (the card game), WoW minis, and of course heroScape.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 4th, 2009, 08:53 AM

royaldoy has disabled reputation

The wife and I have been playing a lot of Dominion Intrigue. We haven't mixed the game with regular Dominion yet as we are getting a feel for the new cards. Lots of strange cards this time around but still fun.

I choose you...Isamu!
Old July 4th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker

GOLDEN DAY!

For years I've been searching for a decent copy of HeroQuest without losing a kidney in the process. This morning my local comic shop (Captain Blue Hen, Newark DE) held a 4th of July sale and flea market. Looking through the flea market at first gave me little hope of finding anything worthwhile, as the usual fare of old aquarium stands and somehow mint condition metal lunchboxes of Welcome Back Kotter were abundant. And then....buried under some old Valiant comics was a good condition HeroQuest box!

Trying not to show too much eagerness, I opened it up and counted the pieces. Everything was there. Wow. Wait. What's that tucked under the table?....Nothing less than a complete set of BattleMasters to boot.

Oh, joy of joys what a day!

We're playing both tonight.

Total Cost........ $15.

Still dancing around the house in spasms of joy before settling down to custom paint all the figures. These games in addition to playing Heroscape will provide many nights of great family fun.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old July 4th, 2009, 05:24 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

wow! Lucky find!
Old July 4th, 2009, 05:54 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a similar experoence in a Goodwill store where I picked up HQ for a few bucks, 3 I think.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old July 4th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebeard View Post
Edit: did they change how you lay images in your posts? tried both ways but it won't come up.
You have to make sure you have the actual image url, not the url of the page it is on.
Old July 4th, 2009, 06:58 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebeard View Post
Edit: did they change how you lay images in your posts? tried both ways but it won't come up.
You have to make sure you have the actual image url, not the url of the page it is on.
Thanks heaps FireMaster. BrainFart on my part.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old July 4th, 2009, 07:52 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I am way jealous, Purplebeard. Congrats.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 4th, 2009, 09:30 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Just got back from visiting a friend I rarely get to see in Florida. Luckily, he loves Titan just as much as me. It is a hard game for me to get to play often, but the game last night gets me two plays this year. I just don't understand why my gaming buddies don't want to enjoy a leisurely 6 hour monster slugathon. I guess there is no accounting for taste.

Any experienced Titan players going to Gen Con that want to play a game? I would love to get a play or two in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games