Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 31st, 2017, 10:08 AM

ELPME is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Need to sell HUGE collection of HEROSCAPE!

HEY i hav a ton of heroscape i need to sell. I have like 400-500 figures all their cards. Tons of dice and accesories and a ton of terrain including catsle!!
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Need to sell HUGE collection of HEROSCAPE!

Try putting up a detailed list of your stuff in the Sales and Trades thread after reading the rules of the forum. Welcome to the site. Here's a link
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...play.php?f=110

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:39 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Try putting up a detailed list of your stuff in the Sales and Trades thread after reading the rules of the forum. Welcome to the site. Here's a link
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...play.php?f=110
Yep the more detail the better and if you're willing to part it out it will go faster too! Good luck! As TREX said, welcome to the site. Sorry that it will probably be a short visit.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:33 PM

Scaper464 has disabled reputation

Hey, I may be able to purchase some depending on the cost... I do not know.

And though fate may trample me, into the fiery ground, no shriek of death nor fiery smoke can hinder me so... Stronger I shall rise up yet, in utter denialation of the inferior's reign
-Me
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:35 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I saw your post and would love to be able to purchase some figures for my Heroscape Club that I sponsor. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM

ELPME is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If you could give me phone number i could text you pics of it mines 4023108876

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers