Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 28th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2017 Map Makers - Volunteers Needed

Looks like I will not make it in time.

I convinced my friend to go but he has a doctor's appointment that day so we will not be arriving until 4pm or later.

Any other year we would be there on Tuesday but things sort of fell apart this time around.
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Last call. Anyone else able to help build maps on Wednesday at 3? If I have to build them all expect lots of dungeon tiles on random maps for my chainfighters....

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 8th, 2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: I'll even sign autographs...
Old August 9th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

if it helps get more people - just so we are clear, after you set up, you can go in the deal hall and walk around, I have done this everyyear I have helped set up. It is pretty cool.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 9th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Last call. Anyone else able to help build maps on Wednesday at 3? If I have to build them all expect lots of dungeon tiles on random maps for my chainfighters....
If we (group of three) arrived to help around 4:30, would that be too late to be worthwhile?
Old August 9th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Same boat, would have to show up late.
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I might be there by 3.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I might be there by 3.
Love to have ya wookie.

Old August 15th, 2017, 08:25 AM

I'll see you guys at 3pm tomorrow. If your cell number has changed from last year send me a pm with your new one otherwise I think I have all your numbers. Looking forward to seeing ya!

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Just brought the "tubs" with the terrain up from the basement. They're stacked in the entryway waiting for tomorrow.

Also, it's been hot in Indy the past couple days (high 80s/low 90s) and they don't turn the AC on in the gaming hall until Thursday, so stay hydrated. Don't want anyone to

Last edited by Retlaw; August 15th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yeesh. Valuable warning.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Retlaw!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Car is loaded and ready to head down town (it's parked in beneath a maple tree for shade - wouldn't want to melt/warp the plastic tiles).

I did borrow a second dolly this year, so hopefully the only thing that has to be carried is the box of trash bags (used to cover maps) and the small box of extra odds and ends (extra tiles, trees, etc.).

I'll probably leave around 2:30 to get there at 3:00 (google maps says it should take 21 minutes to get there, but I expect downtown traffic to start getting heavier/slower as the afternoon continues). Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Old August 16th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Car is loaded and ready to head down town (it's parked in beneath a maple tree for shade - wouldn't want to melt/warp the plastic tiles).

I did borrow a second dolly this year, so hopefully the only thing that has to be carried is the box of trash bags (used to cover maps) and the small box of extra odds and ends (extra tiles, trees, etc.).

I'll probably leave around 2:30 to get there at 3:00 (google maps says it should take 21 minutes to get there, but I expect downtown traffic to start getting heavier/slower as the afternoon continues). Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
How do we get into hall B to help set up? A guy is telling us that we need a wristband

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con