Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 13th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo (Big Breaths)

Old August 14th, 2018, 12:04 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old August 14th, 2018, 04:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I really dislike Too Tough to Kill as a mechanic (i.e. I dislike putting markers on the bases). Setting that aside, it does seem really strong - if your opponent can't pick one off before the round starts, you're basically guaranteed 12 attacks of 6 in a round. With 4 Huge unkillable figures, there's almost no counterplay. Something like ProfX + Cable and Deadpool on height is comparable in terms of raw dice output, but with those guys there are plenty of ways to knock them off their perches or otherwise rough them up. These guys just don't die.
Honestly, that's kind of the thing I like about them. They aren't hard to put down, but they just keep coming. I'd hate to lose that element entirely, though I can see why it'd need toning down.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

HEADLESS VIGOR?
Start the game with four green Dinosaur Head markers on this card. If one of Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo would receive one or more wounds, you may instead remove one Dinosaur Head marker from this card, if possible.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
HEADLESS VIGOR?
Start the game with four green Dinosaur Head markers on this card. If one of Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo would receive one or more wounds, you may instead remove one Dinosaur Head marker from this card, if possible.
So you could blow off all four heads by hitting the same one repeatedly and they can live eternally headless? I'm sorry, but even if it needs tweaking I much prefer the initial direction.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:33 AM

Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking.
I think I will try it both ways and see how it goes.
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then how about ....

Quote:
HEADLESS VIGOR
Start the game with four green Dinosaur Head markers on this card. If one of Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo would receive one or more wounds, and there are as many Dinosaur Head markers on this card as your Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo figures on the battlefield, you may instead remove one Dinosaur Head marker from this card, if possible.
That way they can't get beheaded twice.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2018, 10:03 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mentioned the Mezo's more for inspiration that for straight up copy so perhaps something like this...

Start the game with four green Dinosaur Head markers on this card. If one of Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo would receive one or more wounds, you may instead remove one Dinosaur Head marker from this card, if possible. At the end of the round if there are more figures in play than markers on this card you must destroy a figure until there are no more figures than markers...blah blah blah... wording sucks...blah blah blah

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I mentioned the Mezo's more for inspiration that for straight up copy so perhaps something like this...

Start the game with four green Dinosaur Head markers on this card. If one of Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo would receive one or more wounds, you may instead remove one Dinosaur Head marker from this card, if possible. At the end of the round if there are more figures in play than markers on this card you must destroy a figure until there are no more figures than markers...blah blah blah... wording sucks...blah blah blah
That's basically the same as the OP only you get to kill off the dinosaur in the least strategically useful position rather the one who actually had its head blown off.
What about:

TOO TOUGH TO DIE
When one of these figures would receive 1 or more wound markers from an attack or special power, if it does not have a wound marker on its base, instead of removing it from play you may place a single wound marker on its base. Before rolling for initiative each round, destroy all of these figures with 1 or more wound markers on its base.

Basically, once a Dino has its head blown off, it is dying, no matter what, so attacking it further could be seen as a waste of attacks... but if you need to put it down right now, you can focus your attacks on it to do so - it's dead either way, but you can still kill it faster. Sounds strategically interesting to me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Wound Markers on bases is kinda weird, but it seems like a necessity for these guys to work as a squad.
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Wound Markers on bases is kinda weird, but it seems like a necessity for these guys to work as a squad.
As though C3G has ever been shy about doing weird crap when it fits the design and is clear.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I guess there is an alternative option where you actually cut the head off the mini you're using in order to track who's lost theirs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library