Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 30th, 2011, 06:25 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart
Question Brown and Balck glyphs? (backround of glyphs)

I was looking at some of the new glyphs and I noticed that they were black, not brown. So I picked up an official classic scape glyph and saw it has a brown background. I remembered that the marvel scape glyphs had a different color symbol side, so I looked at one and it had a black background. Did C3G just notice that and going to fix it, or is it going to vary from pack to pack?

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Brown and Balck glyphs? (backround of glyphs)

I don't think this discussion is going to be one that is interesting enough to warrant its own thread, but.... the answer is simple: We originally wanted to make the glyphs look one way, then we later wanted to change them when our art team changed. We were not ignorant or neglectful to the differences in art styles between Classic and Marvel, but like Hasbro, we changed our art template on a rare occasion (look at the differences in RotV Drake/Raelin compared to the SotM Drake/Raelin).
Old December 1st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

When I joined the Art Team here, one of the first questions I asked when I got involved was "Why are we doing it this way when the Marvel set clearly set a different precedent?" The other art guys, A3n, Good Pig and Scapemage (at the time) agreed with me so we made the change.
Old December 1st, 2011, 04:10 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart

Are they all going to be made black now?

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old December 1st, 2011, 04:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

All future Glyphs will be made with the Asphalt background. I don't know if we will ever get around to updating the older Glyphs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy