Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 25th, 2014, 01:34 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Aksisu11's minions are in the mail.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 3rd, 2014, 02:12 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

So the minions have been delivered.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old January 29th, 2015, 05:26 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

@aksisu11
bump
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:15 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@aksisu11 was online as recently as Feb 10th. It's your turn to offer something here, or at least acknowledge that you received Minions of Utgar from beholderthedm.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:26 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

So I've recently come into some free figures, and so I'm offering them in order to re-start this thread.

Here's my offer. You can take 10 points worth of figures, your choice. C3V figures are 2 points, other individual small / medium figures are 1 point. Large figures are 3 points, and groups of figures are 3 points. If there's something you want in a group a la carte, you can take it as a 1 point figure.

You do not need to specify what you want in order to make your claim, I will take the first response. However you will need to make a decision within a reasonable time (say, 2-3 days) of your posting, via PM to me, or I'll move on to someone else.

Also, I'm instituting the following policy, which I would recommend for this thread going forward: if you respond to my offer, I will not ship figures to you until you have made your own offer in this thread. Once your offer is accepted by someone else, I will ship my offer. This is to prevent people from receiving figures without "paying it forward." If you don't make an offer that's accepted within 2 weeks, your claim is null and void and I'll move on to someone else.

You can see pictures of (most of) the figures here.

C3V Figures (2 points each):
Haduc
Priscus

Individual Figures (1 point each):
Animated Statue
Grim Reaper
Gwar / bugbear gang leader
Heroclix Arrowette
Heroclix Cosmic Justice Easy Company Soldier
Heroclix Lexcorp Security Officer. Makes a good Agent Skahen proxy.
Heroclix Plasmus
Heroclix Rick Jones
Horrorclix Lynched Ghost
Morsbana / elf warlock. Warning, she's a little unsteady on her feet and tends to lean.
Slaad Spawn
Spiny Devil
Troglodyte Thug

Large figures (3 points each):
Young Green Dragon
Two-Headed Dragon (Warning: Too large for a double base, and tip of the tail is missing.)
Large Fire Elemental

Groups (3 points per group):
Animals (6): Worg, Hyena, Wolf, small lizard, and some other small leapy thing (not the Bhargest). Plus the Fire Snake.
Dreamblade figures (3) Eagle-Feather Warrior (she's a little large for a human, IMHO), Ardent Zungar, Archangel Tommy (It's an angel with a machine gun! Could be a Kyrie?)
Dwarves (4): Grommel Bronzewielder / war priest, a Derro, dwarf sniper, and Dwarf Axefighter.
Humans (6): Archer, Man-At-Arms, a Torturer, Commoner, Prisoner, Sun Soul Initiate / Monk (wouldn't be too bad as a Woo proxy).
Small Figures (4): Kobold, Goblin, Two Halflings
Undead (5): Two Ghouls, Two armored Skeletons (could be used as Tomb Skeletons?), Undead Biker (Horrorclix)
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:31 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're awesome, Ishmel! I'll accept and continue this chain.

I'd like both C3V figures, the dwarves, and the undead. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; July 2nd, 2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 10:48 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, I like the point build thing Ishmel did so here's mine. Please choose 15 points worth of figures (and/or dice).

Minions of Utgar (15 points for the squad)
Ninjas of the Northern Wind (10 points for the squad)
Kozuke Samurai (10 points for the squad)
Major X17 (9 points)
Morsbane (9 points)
Jotun (8 points)
Deathreavers (7 points for the squad)
James Murphy (7 points)
Major Q9 (7 points)
Guilty McCreech (6 points)
Krug (6 points)
Sudema (6 points)
Tornak (6 points)
20 1st edition attack dice (5 points for 10 of them)
20 1st edition defense dice (5 points for 10 of them)
Charos (5 points)
Crixus (5 points)
Me-Burq-Sa (5 points)
Su-Bak-Na (5 points)
Parmenio (5 points)
Spartacus (5 points)
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior (5 points)
Theracus (5 points)
Valguard (5 points)
Sir Denrick (4 points)
Venoc Warlord (4 points)
Brunak (3 points)
Deathwalker 8000 (3 points)
Retiarus (3 points)
Dund (2 points)
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior (2 points)
a handful of C3V Command Couriers (1 point each)

Quote:
Old July 2nd, 2015, 11:51 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You're awesome, Ishmel! I'll accept and continue this chain.

I'd like both C3V figures, the dwarves, and the undead. Thank you!
Well that was quick!

PM me your address; once your offer gets accepted I'll pop them in the mail.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 11:59 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, I like the point build thing Ishmel did so here's mine. Please choose 15 points worth of figures (and/or dice).

Minions of Utgar (15 points for the squad)
Ninjas of the Northern Wind (10 points for the squad)
Kozuke Samurai (10 points for the squad)
Major X17 (9 points)
Morsbane (9 points)
Jotun (8 points)
Deathreavers (7 points for the squad)
James Murphy (7 points)
Major Q9 (7 points)
Guilty McCreech (6 points)
Krug (6 points)
Sudema (6 points)
Tornak (6 points)
20 1st edition attack dice (5 points for 10 of them)
20 1st edition defense dice (5 points for 10 of them)
Charos (5 points)
Crixus (5 points)
Me-Burq-Sa (5 points)
Su-Bak-Na (5 points)
Parmenio (5 points)
Spartacus (5 points)
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior (5 points)
Theracus (5 points)
Valguard (5 points)
Sir Denrick (4 points)
Venoc Warlord (4 points)
Brunak (3 points)
Deathwalker 8000 (3 points)
Retiarus (3 points)
Dund (2 points)
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior (2 points)
a handful of C3V Command Couriers (1 point each)
I'll accept this offer and would like Guilty and Sudema.

I'll get a few options posted soon to continue the chain.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 12:21 PM

You get 3 more points of stuff too, Crazy Tankster.

Quote:
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:00 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I know, but I have everything that is 3 points or less already, including 6 Command Couriers. I'm fine with just 12 points of stuff, unless you're going to force it on me.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:02 PM

You're a tough negotiator, CT.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion