Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 11th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Fantasy Football 2010

Well, it's that time again. Football is getting ready to roll again, and I can't wait to play some fantasy football. I'm making this thread for people who want to sign up for the league this year. It's completely free, all you need is a yahoo account.

I'll probably post more information on this tomorrow, but for now, I'm just making this thread so people can sign up. Members from last year automatically get in if they want to play. There should still be plenty of spots open, though.

This league will be a 12 man league, and the rules are pretty general for fantasy football.

1. J-Unit94 --------- Patriots Unit
2. jdtenor ----------
3. Balantai ---------
4. Killometer --------
5. Greyelephant -----
6. Killercactus -------
7. The Gate Keeper--
8. spideysox??? -----
9. marroking1 -------
10. Ty the Awasome -

So, just post here if you'd like to join. Also, please make sure you'll be able to make it through the whole season, if you do sign up. Last year, we had a couple people quit, which messed the standings up a bit.

Are you ready for some football!

Last edited by J-Unit94; July 22nd, 2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old July 12th, 2010, 09:09 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fantasy Football 2010

Count me in I want to defend my runner up title!
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd like to participate.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Wrecking Crew is back!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 14th, 2010, 09:45 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
I wonder who won first? ;D

Count me in!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 15th, 2010, 03:00 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:

Count me in!
Sweet! Hopefully we have a good run again! BTW I'm picking you to win.
Old July 15th, 2010, 06:46 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Count me in!

Wasn't it by less than a point? I remember it being real close. I was upset because Manning and Clark were pulled from the game early and I figured that killed me. That was an exciting game to watch.

I'll be in a second league again this year. The guy who set it up is trying to bring defensive players in as starters. Not sure if I'm going to enjoy it or not. Sounds silly to me.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 15th, 2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Count me in!

Wasn't it by less than a point? I remember it being real close. I was upset because Manning and Clark were pulled from the game early and I figured that killed me. That was an exciting game to watch.

I'll be in a second league again this year. The guy who set it up is trying to bring defensive players in as starters. Not sure if I'm going to enjoy it or not. Sounds silly to me.
I believe when my Chicago Bears scored a TD on Minnesota in OT I lost I had Minnesota Defense of course and my Bears were playing horrible till this game, If only my Bears would have settled for a Field Goal I would have won and if Minnesota would have won they would have played against the Saints in Minnesota. Stop bringing back bad memories can't believe I remember it so well.
Old July 15th, 2010, 02:28 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'm in this year - 2 leagues wasn't enough for me last year.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 17th, 2010, 10:08 PM

Just finished the draft in my other league. Here's what I was able to pick up.

QB - Matt Shaub, Eli Manning
RB - Ronnie Brown, Michael Turner, Maurice Jones Drew
WR - Marques Colston, Steve Smith (NYG), Wes Welker, D. Driver
TE - Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis
D - Jets, Steelers
K - Rob Bironas, Robbie Gould
DE - Robert Mathis, Julius Peppers
LB - Patrick Willis, Jon Beason
DB - Bernard Pollard, Antione Winfield

I'm not crazy about this year with all these defensive players I've got to keep track of. Is what it is, I guess.

I feel great at RB, TE, D, and QB. Not sure about WR though.

Old July 18th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Hey, sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I'll try to get the league up on Yahoo by the end of today. When it's up, I'll PM everyone the league password.

Old July 18th, 2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Just finished the draft in my other league. Here's what I was able to pick up.

QB - Matt Shaub, Eli Manning
RB - Ronnie Brown, Michael Turner, Maurice Jones Drew
WR - Marques Colston, Steve Smith (NYG), Wes Welker, D. Driver
TE - Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis
D - Jets, Steelers
K - Rob Bironas, Robbie Gould
DE - Robert Mathis, Julius Peppers
LB - Patrick Willis, Jon Beason
DB - Bernard Pollard, Antione Winfield

I'm not crazy about this year with all these defensive players I've got to keep track of. Is what it is, I guess.

I feel great at RB, TE, D, and QB. Not sure about WR though.
Is this your team or is this a football dream team and about you "WR problem" Wes Welker!!!!!!! are you kidding he'll probably miss a couple of games, but otherwise he's the best WR out there. I would hate to play you with the All-Star team unless I have Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General