Barrie Ont. Can. Tournament Sunday June 7th

The tournament will be held at:
OMG! Games And Collectibles
130 bell farm rd
Barrie, Ontario
L4M 6J4

(705) 721-4263

Attention!!! Food And Dink Info
No outside pop, Chips and Chocolate Bars the store sells those products no outside products.

Start Time: 10am for briefing and sign in 10:30am (games start) BE ON TIME!!! WE HAVE A LOT TO ACCOMPLISH THAT DAY!! if you are late you may forfeit your first round game.

AGENT SKAHEN (GENCON EXCLUSIVE) HOW CAN I WIN ONE!!: We have managed to secure a small amount of Agent Skahen sets (Gencon exclusives). If you place first that day and have not won a skahen in the past you are a proud owner of one of these. Other chances will arise in later tournaments so stay tuned. Once an Agent Skahen exclusive has been won, a second will not be awarded.

Rules: 500
point army both traditional Heroscape and Marvel allowed no customs or proxies or repaints of exclusives as well only the original cards may be used for the exclusives. We also allow one back-up character (like a sub from the bench). The sub can only be swapped at the beginning of the game and must be listed on your game sheet (your points must still equal 500 or lower once you have swapped your character out).

We will be using rotv glyphs minus the mitton soul glyph, as it makes games seem like a lottery. Another twist to make the game more fun is we turn all the glyphs face down.

As for the map, we use a randomly generated perfectly symmetrical map to make it fair to everyone so if you want to come early and set up maps that would be great.

Provincial Championship:
All these events count towards the provincial championship. in order to qualify for the Provincial Championship you need to place in the top 3 in any of this years events over the year. If there are any questions as to whether or not you have qualified please contact me and I will let you know.

COST: The cost to play is $10 before the tournament and $15 the day of play.

You can either get in touch with me to get me with the money or go to the store and pay there. But if I don't have the money in my hand before the day of the event you pay $15. Sorry for the strictness-store policy not mine.

Numbers will be limited so let me know sooner rather than later.

ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU FULLY INTEND ON SHOWING UP OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events