Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 19th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I watched the final episode of The Mandalorian. Loved it!

With regards to him not being aware of Jedi, I guess its a big universe. He seemed to be raised in a secluded order of the Mandalorians, so maybe they only knew of what they needed to know of.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 20th, 2020, 01:20 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I loved it.

I’m watching The Rake, now. It’s an Australian show, kind of a cross between Boston Legal and Californication. Follows the story of an Australian public defender who is also a womanizer. A rake, you might say. It’s very funny.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 20th, 2020, 01:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

With regards to him not being aware of Jedi, I guess its a big universe. He seemed to be raised in a secluded order of the Mandalorians, so maybe they only knew of what they needed to know of.

Yeah, I loved the final too. Hope you fast forwarded through the end credits to the bonus scene. That's a good thought on why he specifically wasn't aware of what a Jedi was.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 20th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Yeah, I loved the final too. Hope you fast forwarded through the end credits to the bonus scene. That's a good thought on why he specifically wasn't aware of what a Jedi was.

Spoiler Alert!
I agree about Cara, though they didn't spend much time on them after he left. And there is still some unfinished business there to tend to.

I did see the after credit scene and am excited about it. Very cool.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 21st, 2020, 04:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Route 66. Season 2: Love is a Skinny Kid.

Guest stars Cloris Leachman, Burt Reynolds and the incomparable Tuesday Weld, who spends the beginning of the episode wearing a hideous mask.
Really weird episode for the series and well worth a watch with the top notch cast.

Last edited by Tornado; December 21st, 2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old December 21st, 2020, 05:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I watched Chernobyl on HBO Max these past two days. It's a 5 episode mini-series, with each episode running about an hour long give or take a few minutes. Really good show that reveals the true account of what went down.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:49 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks to wikipedia, it turns out that Young Justice was a highly rated series since it appeared on The Cartoon Channel back in 2013, and is still being made! I just finished the Third Season, and the final installment (Episode #72) has a great tease in its final frame! Luckily, a Fourth Season was green lighted a couple of months ago.

At least animated characters don't have to worry about the Pandemic, so hopefully production will be carried on by the real people behind the scenes! The show really explores almost the entire DCU, and I enjoy checking out the voice actor credits at he end of each episode. I recognize some from earlier programs like those of the Timmverse. The actors from the earlier Japanese Teen Titans also guest star in a very funny way in one show! Some of the named minor characters are interesting to see there, as you don't always catch on to who they are during their limited appearances.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
C3G is working on YJ so soon they can show up on your battlefield.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:00 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Minor Tech Support Needed

Here's a technical question from a low tech guy. I have Roku and now HBO Max. I've heard that the latter has just become available on the former, so I should be able to cast the service on my big screen TV. How do I set that up?

Do I go through one or the other? I don't want to pay twice for the streaming service, after all...
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:09 AM

Tornado,

Great news, thanks! Lots and lots (and lots) of characters parade through that show. I'd only seen a few episodes on broadcast way back, and had no idea before a week ago. And clearly more are coming, according to that finale! You never know who a simple waitress will turn out to be. But I have my suspicions...if they haven't changed the character's sex or race on us.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 10:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe you should be able to download any streaming apps directly on your Roku for free, then sign into the HBO Max one with your account info for that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:29 PM

Got it. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV