Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 6th, 2016, 02:54 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Hooray indeed! Probably it will arrive just as I leave for a two week long backpacking trip with some Boy Scouts
Old May 6th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well it will certainly be nice to get it, though I'm guessing late June by the time I get it.

Hopefully should be getting Wave 2 with more content than wave 1 of Mercs Recon, hopefully by the end of June as well.

Tanks expansion for The Great War came in last Friday, but I don't have it yet. My buddy Brian did a group order for 12 of the expansions, but there were some broken and missing cannon barrels from some tans in each box, as well as them sending 24 Female MkIV stretch goal tanks instead of 12 Female and 12 Male, where each backer would have gotten one of each. So Brian is dealing with the game company to get things right. Quite the headache for him.

On a good note, I think Scythe will be in earlier than anticipated. I think sometime in July is possible.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 6th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larmo View Post
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...he-board-game/

dark souls board game is going wild. anyone a fan of the series? the minis look fantastic and could make for great HS units...
I just backed it yesterday, I think the game and the miniatures look great, and you can't go wrong with all the stretch goals they have unlocked already. I just finished backing Rum and Bones second tide as well. I spent way too much on that one but I think you can still late pledge. Well worth the hundred bucks for all the extras that came with it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I know a couple people that I bel are backing Dark Souls , hopefully I'll get to give it a go. I never played the video game, so I have no clue about it.

Old May 7th, 2016, 10:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Hahma , I have never played any of the Dark Souls games either. It looks kind of like how you would play coop in zombicide Black Plague, but with a different feel for the enemies. Also a different feel for how the figures move and explore new rooms. The card template for the hero dashboard looks kind of similar. I'm glad to finally be into kickstarters.

Old May 7th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Hahma , I have never played any of the Dark Souls games either. It looks kind of like how you would play coop in zombicide Black Plague, but with a different feel for the enemies. Also a different feel for how the figures move and explore new rooms. The card template for the hero dashboard looks kind of similar. I'm glad to finally be into kickstarters.
I know the minis look cool Trex, so hopefully I'll get to try a friend's copy. I have too much money already out for kickstarters that I backed in the past year, so I am taking a break from them for awhile. They can be nice, but they can be headaches as well.

I looked at a video example of battle, and it was kind of neat how you can learn the boss's style, as well as having weaker sides being more vulnerable.

Old May 7th, 2016, 06:55 PM
"like" happy

@Hahma , I hear you on the money out but waiting game. That's the difference between kickstarters and just nabbing something off of amazon you get in a couple days. I'm thinking I may just pull out of the kick starter and go for more of the zombicide games instead. I've really taken a liking to coolminiornot games.

Old May 14th, 2016, 10:37 PM
"like" happy

Well, everyone, I backed out of Darksouls, bought all the zombicide games, and then jumped back into darksouls. There is 40 hrs left and its climbed up well past 4 million. The stretch goals on just a basic pledge look pretty sweet. Just throwing out a reminder.

Old May 15th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very curious about the Dark Souls Board Game. I'd highly recommend the video games if you're willing to put up with the difficulty. It's not usually hard in an unfair way, anyhow.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 22nd, 2016, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

Now we just wait til next year to get to play. @TheAverageFan, I've seen some footage of the Dark Souls games but I still have hundreds of games I haven't even beaten(some never played) for my ps2 and ps3. I have this compulsive disorder where I buy video games and board games on great deals, and its out of my control.

EDIT: Also, I am currently watching a game on kickstarter called : Millionaire, but...

Its a card game that reminds me of cards against humanity. I may just have to back it.

Old May 22nd, 2016, 10:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I just checked out designer Ryan Laukat's old video about his first game EMPIRES OF THE VOID, which I haven't heard about since two years ago when I got it at my FLGS, did the PNP expansion, and enjoyed it greatly. It turns out that he didn't abandon it at all, but has been working on a 2.0 version all this time. In fact, some ideas from it have gone into his newer designs!

I mention it here because a 2016 Kickstarter for a second version is now expected on bgg!
Old May 29th, 2016, 06:49 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The address check email for Mare Nostrum Empires today says they expect to start shipping the week of June 6.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games