Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old June 13th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
3xMarrden Hounds 270
AE 110
Kaemon Awa 120
500/23
Deathchasers x5
Ogre Pulverizer
Me-Burq-Sa
Nerak
Swog Rider
500/22

Granted, the AE will most likely take out a couple of the bonding options, and Plague & Quick Release can do away with a lot of DCs, but my numbers & high attack should run you over.

Edit: Nevermind, ninja'd by HS2010. The first army works better, because if the AE Drop in a timely manner, they will decimate the Firestorm by killing Kurrok.

Old June 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
3xMarrden Hounds 270
AE 110
Kaemon Awa 120
500/23
Deathchasers x5
Ogre Pulverizer
Me-Burq-Sa
Nerak
Swog Rider
500/22

Granted, the AE will most likely take out a couple of the bonding options, and Plague & Quick Release can do away with a lot of DCs, but my numbers & high attack should run you over.

Edit: Nevermind, ninja'd by HS2010. The first army works better, because if the AE Drop in a timely manner, they will decimate the Firestorm by killing Kurrok.
Psst...don't tell anyone but I thought AE was for Air Elemental. I was like, what is the Air Elemental going to do for this army. Now the Airborne Elite... Ugg. Stupid me, looking at the Elements too much offer the past few days gets a man confused between AE and AE.

EDIT: Just noticed Aldin's point cost was 110 for AE, that might of helped. Don't tell anyone about that either, they'll all start trying to sneak figures in for lower point cost than they are. Though that might be a good thing for Taelord.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Found two.

4th Mass x4 280/16
Charos 490/18

or

Kurrok the Elementalist 120/1
Fire Elementals x11 505/12 HEY!
I'm going to go the hard route and try to beat both with one army (No, not 2v1, that would be unfair ).

PKx3 (Should do pretty well vs 4th, kill Kurrok (Would probably go with 2x in the second army, but whatever))
+
Krav (Range for FEs, Charos)
+
Stingers x3 (Cleanup anything left)
+
Isamu (Get those 4th!)

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Last edited by sixthflagbearer; June 14th, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
PKx3 (Should do pretty well vs 4th, kill Kurrok (Would probably go with 2x in the second army, but whatever))
+
Krav (Range for FEs, Charos)
+
Stingers x3 (Cleanup anything left)
+
Isamu (Get those 4th!)
Steamroller!
Sparty 200
Crixus 90
CapGladx3 210
500/11

PKs aren't tough enough to take down Spartacus. Krav are just long range stingers against 'em, and they have enough speed, attack and defense to get in close and rip the squaddies apart.

~Aldin, Einarishly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Steamroller!
Sparty 200
Crixus 90
CapGladx3 210
500/11
Ah, can't help myself. Just had to slaughter the Steamroller.

Kurrok
FE x10
WE

Old June 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh - all to easy to get into a rock-paper-scissors cycle here, ain't it?

~Aldin, toastily

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Steamroller!
Sparty 200
Crixus 90
CapGladx3 210
500/11
Ah, can't help myself. Just had to slaughter the Steamroller.

Kurrok
FE x10
WE
300 Microcorp Agents x3, these guys can keep their distance and their Stealth Armor is fireproof if they can roll a 15+
150 Cyprien, for assassinating Kurrok to chill the flames
045 Sonya, how else would I spend my last 50 points?
495 Points, 11 Hexes

The plan: Microcorp dive into the water to avoid the firestorm while Cyprien does the work.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old June 14th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post

300 Microcorp Agents x3, these guys can keep their distance and their Stealth Armor is fireproof if they can roll a 15+
150 Cyprien, for assassinating Kurrok to chill the flames
045 Sonya, how else would I spend my last 50 points?
495 Points, 11 Hexes
Braxas
Glads x2
Blasts x2
Isamu
500, 19 hexes

Braxas for Microcorp, maybe even lucky shot on Cyp, while the Glads and Blasts, who are so cool that Cyprien can't even touch 'em, kill him and Isamu kills the girl who he has a secret Crush on.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 24th, 2012, 10:19 AM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?

Quote:
Braxas
Glads x2
Blasts x2
Isamu
500, 19 hexes

Braxas for Microcorp, maybe even lucky shot on Cyp, while the Glads and Blasts, who are so cool that Cyprien can't even touch 'em, kill him and Isamu kills the girl who he has a secret Crush on.
I think Sonya has the Crush on Cyprien and not the other way around because She's the one who gets heartbroken not him. Anyways,

4xRepulsors 160 (who else)
Zeta 220
Rae 300
2x Omnis 500

Reps kill B&G, and the range prevent Braxas from Interfering.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307.. .
Advocating for TSA as KC did for Runa.
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:33 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LIKE PI! View Post
Quote:
Braxas
Glads x2
Blasts x2
Isamu
500, 19 hexes

I think Sonya has the Crush on Cyprien and not the other way around because She's the one who gets heartbroken not him. Anyways,

Zeta 220
Rae 300
2x Omnis 500

It's been a while since I played HS, but...

ZOMBIES OF MORINDAN x6 - 300
FEN HYDRA x1 -420
RAELIN THE KYRIE WARRIOR - 500

The zombies can run through the repulsor screen and zombify repulsors to deal with any losses along the way. A Raelin backed Hydra can quickly eat through the rest of the repulsors. Zombies overwhelm the shooting squad through sheer numbers and possibly Raelin's assistance. If the snipers don't take down the hydra he'll be a big help as well.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

TKN 220
Stingers x3 400
Nadgrubs x3 490
Isamu 500

TKN to trample Zombies and Raelin. Stingers to destroy Hydra. Isamu to help take down the Zombies and Raelin.
Old June 24th, 2012, 12:01 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LIKE PI! View Post
Quote:
Braxas
Glads x2
Blasts x2
Isamu
500, 19 hexes

Zeta 220
Rae 300
2x Omnis 500

It's been a while since I played HS, but...

ZOMBIES OF MORINDAN x6 - 300
FEN HYDRA x1 -420
RAELIN THE KYRIE WARRIOR - 500

The zombies can run through the repulsor screen and zombify repulsors to deal with any losses along the way. A Raelin backed Hydra can quickly eat through the rest of the repulsors. Zombies overwhelm the shooting squad through sheer numbers and possibly Raelin's assistance. If the snipers don't take down the hydra he'll be a big help as well.
300 Death Knights x5, undead can't be zombified and their attacks will easily cut though the zombies.
195 Skull Demon x3, more C3V! The extra attack isn't really needed, except against the Hydra, but Frightening Presence helps him be less likely to be zombified (he is a demon). Actually the DK's don't have an undead bonding option.

~AoS, wishing Sudema was relentless.
Edit: 'd

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion