Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM

Razqua is surprisingly tart
Anyone here play Tabletop Simulator Heroscape?

Hi I'm just getting back into Heroscape for the first time since I was a kid. I don't actually have any physical figures or map pieces yet but Ive been playing around with the Tabletop simulator mod. It's a lot of fun but I don't have many people to play with. Anyone use it and willing to play with a newbie?

On a completely separate note is there an easier way to spawn in all the pieces? It seems like you just grab the bags of stuff from the menu and pull it out one at a time. I feel like this could get especially bad if you're looking for a specific unit in a set but you just have to go through the whole set until you find it and delete everything else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software