Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 26th, 2015, 03:12 PM

General J is surprisingly tart
Tabletop Simulator Customs needs YOUR HELP!

Hello. I run the Heroscape HD Unit Cards & Additional Units mod for Tabletop Simulator, the Steam Group for Heroscape for Tabletop Simulator, and I occasionally assist the creator for the Main Heroscape mod for TTS.

Recently, I've taken it as a hobby to scour the vast libraries of Autodesk 123D Catch. A very cool software that makes rough 3D models of multiple image scans.

I've been choosing figures of random origin that I think would also make really cool Heroscape customs. I have a general idea of how these units should play, but this is where I need your help.

I'm an enthusiast, and when it comes to balancing I know a little bit, but not enough to confidently place values for these ideas. I would really like your feedback and help to make these fully fleshed out units!

Once complete, they will go up on the HD Cards / Additional Units mod that currently has nearly 200 subscribers. I will give proper credit for everyone that contributes to the Unit.

I will post the main Unit to be focused so there's only one being worked on at a time.

First up: Warhammer 40K Blood Angels:

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 27th, 2015, 12:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tabletop Simulator Customs needs YOUR HELP!

Well, common heroes don't have more than 1 life. Uncommon heroes do though.

About the custom, it seems very swingy, but then again I don't know what a Thirst die entails. Without any set stats, its hard to gauge this unit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 27th, 2015, 04:02 AM

@flameslayer93 a Thirst dice is pretty much rolling a 6 on a six-sided die.

I did not know that about common heroes lol, thanks. I think I have an idea for base stats I'll update it soon
Old September 27th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by General J View Post
a Thirst dice is pretty much rolling a 6 on a six-sided die.
So basically rolling a Blank on a Heroscape combat die.

~TAF, unable to help further than that

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 27th, 2015, 04:52 AM

Yeah actually. Also crossed my mind when making this.

I can make two versions. One where the card text calls for a blank roll on a HScape dice for real-world convenience, and the other for the Thirst dice for Tabletop. Just want to take advantage of the fact that custom content is easy to produce on a digital medium.
Old September 27th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Singular of Dice is DIE. Many dice, 1 die.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards