Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 7th, 2007, 01:37 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
i see marvelscape as the end battle of the heros, sadly thre are only 10 heros, i hope that manny come soon
interesting will the game when suporter comes, or famos vs fights.

the mission in the rule book seems a littel odd, but i think that marvel scape , needs not hills, mountains like heroscape. ok some aas escape point, or taktikal.
the game has manny infight, but if cyclops come and ashed al fighters in his los. wow they run like rabits to hide .
hasbro schould bring hero boxes 50 heros .
and some expansions a skyscrape, a hele plate, or a senario , a real ware house. and objekts(cars).
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:03 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Does the MS come with water tiles? Sorry if someone asked this already....
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11
Does the MS come with water tiles? Sorry if someone asked this already....
No, marvelscape only has grass, concrete, and asphalt tiles and the warhouse ruin (believe me, I have MS).
Old July 7th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
And believe us when we tell you that you get precious little amounts of terrain. You're going to want to mix the Marvel terrain with your own vanilla HS terrain, for certain.
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
I went to Sandra's last night to get Marvelscape. I was suprised to also get the wave 7 hero packs (all the common stuff was already spoken for).

Played a big 1300pt 4-player Marvel/OG Scape mix. The vampire clan is the bomb! But since this is the Marvel thread I must give props to Red Skull. I did not put a marker on anyone else the whole game. Also I had Thanos who died twice and came back twice

Played another team up game this morning and I got to use the Surfer. He is perfect!

Now to go play an all Marvel game including my customs :P

Thanks again, Sandra! Let me know if you need any more trees chopped down...or nieghbors
EDIT: And thanks again for the Mall Madness! My sisters both flipped
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:52 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
But since this is the Marvel thread I must give props to Red Skull. I did not put a marker on anyone else the whole game.
HAHAHAHAA! That's.... that's.... that's like.... hahahahahaaa.... that's like the freedom one has when one is playing WITHOUT ORDER MARKERS!!!!!

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!
Old July 8th, 2007, 12:07 AM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
But since this is the Marvel thread I must give props to Red Skull. I did not put a marker on anyone else the whole game.
HAHAHAHAA! That's.... that's.... that's like.... hahahahahaaa.... that's like the freedom one has when one is playing WITHOUT ORDER MARKERS!!!!!

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!
HAHAHA!! Just imagine if they had dund...

Theophilus.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:13 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats

... don't get it...???
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:22 AM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:

... don't get it...???
remove all order markers from that figures card. If they placed ALL markers on red skull, then dund could take them all off. And of course, if red skull stays back, and you move your others forward, and maybe behind a wall, then he can't controll the figure. he has to be able to see them.

Theophilus.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:41 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:

... don't get it...???
remove all order markers from that figures card. If they placed ALL markers on red skull, then dund could take them all off. And of course, if red skull stays back, and you move your others forward, and maybe behind a wall, then he can't controll the figure. he has to be able to see them.
... huh?
Old July 8th, 2007, 04:18 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:

... don't get it...???
... huh?
It's not that confusing, ej.

He's suggesting Dund as a Red Skull counter, and it's a decent use for the little Doggin if your opponent makes the mistake of relying on red Skull as too much of a crutch.
Old July 8th, 2007, 05:17 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:

... don't get it...???
... huh?
It's not that confusing, ej.

He's suggesting Dund as a Red Skull counter, and it's a decent use for the little Doggin if your opponent makes the mistake of relying on red Skull as too much of a crutch.
... what??

Okay, I'll stop professing my ignorance of Dund and his order marker specific ability.

However, I'd like to point out that someone basically enjoyed playing a game of Heroscape without order markers... by using a character who basically circumnavigates them. I find that deliciously, wonderfully ironic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News