Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 5th, 2006, 01:00 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
DED42/ DED = Deadeyedan42

ROTFLOL= rollong on the floor laughing out loud.

FINISH HIM!
Old December 15th, 2006, 12:49 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
OOC= Out Of Character

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old December 16th, 2006, 12:58 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
got em, also i just noticed bunjee's edit.
Old January 1st, 2007, 05:57 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
DD, don't you think moam (mother of all maps) deserves to be listed in the HSer.com section?

And what about:

DS = DarkSpade
DS = Dragonslayer

Cheers,
DS

Old January 1st, 2007, 07:46 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonslayer

And what about:

DS = DarkSpade
DS = Dragonslayer

Cheers,
DS
lol this gets me everytime I see "DS". I have to reread the whole posts or more to figure out which ds they mean sometimes.

How about:
DS = DarkSpade
Ds = Dragonslayer

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:36 AM

WolvenOne has disabled reputation
One that really threw me until I found it in context is the use of "Mittens" for Venoc Warlord. Now that I have the unit, I finally understand.
Old January 25th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolvenOne
One that really threw me until I found it in context is the use of "Mittens" for Venoc Warlord. Now that I have the unit, I finally understand.
I have the figure and still didn't know what they were talking about, it took me a few threads before I solved that one.

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old January 25th, 2007, 07:01 PM

darth_stalker Woo who?
Ditto. I had to do a search on it to find it in a few different sentences to figure it out.

Help me doctor, I think I have hypochondria!
As the Chinese zombie said..."Blains!"
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Some I see every now and then are TTG and FLGS.

I know FLGS refers to a game or hobby store, but I don't know the exact meaning.

TTG, all I know is it refers to some sort of game?
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FLGS=Friendly Local Game Store

Newb.
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie

Newb.
Thanks. I was almost right. I was thinking the wrong "f" word. I was thinking it was "Favorite".
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie

Newb.
Thanks. I was almost right. I was thinking the wrong "f" word. I was thinking it was "Favorite".
LOL! The "F" can have many meanings depending on the current state of an FLGS.

I've seen TTG refer to Table Top Games but there could be other meanings too.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion