Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 31st, 2006, 01:57 PM

Odysseus has disabled reputation
Futuristic Landscaping?

I am getting ready to start crafting some oil refineries and such for some obstacles. Any pointers from those more talented than myself?

I figure since we have robots, we should have some factories, power plants, etc in some of our battles.

--= Signature Beta v0.1 =--
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sounds cool. Just as an FYI there are some plastic sets available already:

These sets are form a company in Russia but they are available through stores in the US. www.warstore.com to name just one (the pics are from that website.)

Newb.
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:04 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
heres a quick mathematical equation for you:
FIRELINE+OIL MINE=KABOOM TO ALL IN RANGE!

thats all i have to say.
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:35 PM

Mimring rider has disabled reputation
This would be good to make a alpha prime battlefeild for a soulborg scenario
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:21 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well the battles are supposed to be taking place in Valhalla, and that's firmly in the fantasy realm. That's likely why we haven't seen any futuristic terrain.
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:29 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Heres some more but they need to be painted. Theses are new buildings from GamesWorkshop for 40k called Cities of Death

[/img]

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 31st, 2006, 07:31 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I think theses look capital city'ish I may pick up a pack and paint them.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 1st, 2006, 12:08 AM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Those plastic sets look pretty sweet

Old June 1st, 2006, 12:51 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
those are very nice. how much they running at?

Old June 1st, 2006, 04:38 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Those sets look nice, but the square format on hexagons doesn't rub me the right way. I've thought about modding some MS ruins to build an actual square house, so take that with a grain of salt.
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:55 AM

Odysseus has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Well the battles are supposed to be taking place in Valhalla, and that's firmly in the fantasy realm. That's likely why we haven't seen any futuristic terrain.
That doesn't mean that when the robots got sucked in they didn't bring a structure or two with them

But I do see where you are coming from, we probably won't see official things like this come out.

--= Signature Beta v0.1 =--
Old June 1st, 2006, 09:33 AM

endpawn has disabled reputation
You can check out my alien terrains in the custom terrain thread Odysseus. Its more offworld and less human future stuff though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles