Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Savage Throwdown - 5/18 Savage, Maryland

SAVAGE THROWDOWN

What: A Heroscape tournament, of course
When: May 18, arrive 12:30, start rolling dice 1:00, start to wrap up @ 6:00
How much: $5
Format: 440 points, 16 figures, Reverse the Whip, see my House Rules for more info. No separate hex limit; if your army is bigger than 24 hexes you must bring enough terrain (sand/grass/stone) to accommodate it. SoV and C3V permitted. No Marvel, no C3G. First three rounds will be playing the army you brought; 4th and 5th rounds will be using the army your opponent brought. As I used to call this format, Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland, located between Annapolis and Baltimore, right off I-95.

Check here for my house rules, which mostly govern things like proxies and odds and ends for customs, plus the general rules of thumb that supers are out and C3V/SoV is in.

Attendees:
  1. Dad_Scaper
  2. KidScaper
  3. Gurei-Ornery
  4. Legos of Bleakewoode
  5. Bill
  6. Crichton
  7. Akden
  8. Hivelord#4
  9. Robber
  10. Clancampbell
  11. Xanth
  12. Friend of KidScaper
  13. kldonnelly
  14. Luc
  15. Bassist of Doom
  16. friend of akden
  17. friend of akden 2
  18. pieface!

Maybe:
Nobody
Davetheterp
Nobody's Friend

Maps:

Burial Marsh ~ Akden
Sidewinder ~ Akden
Immolate ~ Crichton
Robber Surprise ~ Robber
Fossil ~ DS
Quasatch Playground ~ DS
Fireworks ~ DS
Draugur ~ GO
Ticalla Sunrise ~ Clan

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 18th, 2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: final?
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Savage Throwdown - 5/18 Savage, Maryland

LoB and I are in.
Old April 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Phooey... not gonna be able to make this one.

Someone else can have my prize
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah, finally someone else can come in third place.

Oh well, I'd rather you be there and assume your usual position between 2d and 4th, but you can't be there every time.

I am slowly updating the OP to a proper tournament announcement. One day soon it will look pretty good...

= =
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM

Crichton Woo who?

You can sign me up for 3rd place...

DC Deck Building Heroes Unite is the NEW best deck building game!
Old April 15th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Nothing would make me happier.

= =
Old April 15th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton View Post
You can sign me up for 3rd place...
Let me know if you need me to bring some extra common squads for you.
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, Crichton, you're on the list. G-O, please say something on my behalf at Clan's event & make sure people have saved the date.

Crichton, please text/IM/call/smoke signal kldonnelly.

I *should* just sign up akden now for this; I don't know how he could pass up a GenCon warm up event. Where are you, old man?

= =
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:32 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Have I mentioned that I have a minor life goal to make it to one of these? My wife's best friend lives in D.C. Area right now, so if we ever go out to visit... My wife also has dreams of living on the East Coast right now. I figure anywhere on the East Coast is closer than where I am now.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt. Have a good time, guys.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks, Cap. I don't think there's anything special about mine you wouldn't find elsewhere. If it's that important to you (and why shouldn't it be?) you can hit up the Dallas scene, which I see you're considering.

It's time to get your rear end to a tournament, and you will show up there in June and say to yourself "Why oh why did I not come to one of these sooner"?

Anyway. Plan on going, I'm jealous of *you* getting to play with those guys, and have fun.

= =
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I *should* just sign up akden now for this; I don't know how he could pass up a GenCon warm up event. Where are you, old man?
Old people just take longer to think.

Put 10th regiment and me down as strong "maybes." We'll know for sure a little later.
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, I added you guys and Robber.

Kldonnelly and Clan, I'm still waiting for confirmation from you, and the rest of the usual (and occasional) suspects.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events