Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 16th, 2007, 03:41 AM

Church Monroe is surprisingly tart
A custom I made, criticism needed.(No Pics.)

I made a necromancer for my zombie/undead army.
I already have a fig for this, I might take a picture if my digital camera works like it should tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seidou

Utgar

M- 4
R- 2 (He carries a large scythe)
A- 5
D- 4
Unknown
Unique Hero
Necromancer
Tricky
Medium5
RAISE THE DEAD
After taking a turn with Seidou, you may attempt to summon previously destroyed Undead squad figures that you control. To do this, roll the 20-sided die.
  • If you roll 1-13, nothing happens.

If you roll 14-17, place one previously destroyed Undead squad figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Seidou.

If you roll a 18-19, place two previously destroyed Undead squad figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Seidou.

If you roll a 20, place three previously destroyed Undead squad figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Seidou.

UNKNOWN ROOTS
Seidou can never be taken control of, whether it be through a special move or glyph or otherwise, Seidou can never be taken control of by another player.

Thanks, Lord_Mortis!

Not an anime fan. Just a Taiga fan.
Old December 16th, 2007, 06:39 AM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
The Necromancy power could get out of hand quickly. I suggest you limit it to squad figures. Otherwise I could keep bringing back my vampire heroes.

"Go forth, then, and avenge my death!"
-- The ghost of the English language
"A Kingdom of Loathing"
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:18 AM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
Re: A custom I made, criticism needed.(No Pics.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church Monroe

NECROMANCY
Whenever Seidou destroys a small or medium figure he may roll the twenty sided die, if he rolls a 1-12, nothing happens. If he rolls a 13-20, you must place one of your previously destroyed Undead figures on that space.

ARISE
If Seidou is not in an engagement, and he has no enemy units adjacent to him, he may use Arise. Roll the twenty sided die, if Seidou gets a 1-14, nothing happens. If Seidou rolls a 15-18, place a non-engaged Zombie of Moridan figure adjacent to Seidou. On a roll of 19 or 20, place two non-engaged Zombies of Moridan adjacent to Seidou.
I have a similar custom on the drawing board. I would combine these two powers, and make it something like the following:

Raise the Dead
After taking a turn with Seidou, you may attempt to summon previously destroyed Undead squad figures that you control. To do this, roll the 20-sided die.

If you roll 14-17, place one previously destroyed Undead squad figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Seidou.

If you roll a 18-19, place two previously destroyed Undead squad figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Seidou.

If you roll a 20, place three previously destroyed Undead squad figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Seidou.
Old December 16th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Church Monroe is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajaat the Warbringer
The Necromancy power could get out of hand quickly. I suggest you limit it to squad figures. Otherwise I could keep bringing back my vampire heroes.
Good point, I didn't think about that. With that ability I could keep bringing back my Skeleton Overlord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Mortis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Church Monroe

NECROMANCY
Whenever Seidou destroys a small or medium figure he may roll the twenty sided die, if he rolls a 1-12, nothing happens. If he rolls a 13-20, you must place one of your previously destroyed Undead figures on that space.

ARISE
If Seidou is not in an engagement, and he has no enemy units adjacent to him, he may use Arise. Roll the twenty sided die, if Seidou gets a 1-14, nothing happens. If Seidou rolls a 15-18, place a non-engaged Zombie of Moridan figure adjacent to Seidou. On a roll of 19 or 20, place two non-engaged Zombies of Moridan adjacent to Seidou.
I have a similar custom on the drawing board. I would combine these two powers, and make it something like the following:

Raise the Dead

Okay, I'll change it to that. Thank you both.

Not an anime fan. Just a Taiga fan.
Old December 17th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
do you want him in charge of undead? or just zombies? Remember ghosts are common also and if they expand stuff in the future - also Marcu.

What is his life?

I may make him weaker attack and defense. Maybe even a low defense D-2 but if he has an undead adjacent to him you must attack the undead creature first, it would take a little work on the wording - but it would be a new special which is always cool?

Since the zombies can already come back to life, what about going with a bonding with him and give him range ( a wand or spell ) and zombie rush ( +1 to movement when w/i 4 spaces of the Necro ) - just a different twist - but this would let the zombies have some range which would be huge ( maybe a special attack that rolls the D20 so he could do a lot of damage to a hero ) - not sure if the added movement would be too much with the zombies? You could give them necro-rage they get +1 attack when adjacent to the necro or maybe when w/i 2 hexes of the necro. oh so many options

Scape On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards