Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 10th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Also, hearing the phrase that it's currently a three-man squad makes me think that my having this ready in stores by November theory is isn't correct. It'd be a little last minute not to have that finalized for the days and weeks not months and years time frame given, so maybe they will be setting up a Haslab for this. This read between the lines stuff is fun detective stuff lol.
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

As far as I know it has not been confirmed that they have no general. Only that they are, to some extent at least, self governing. I’m not saying they have generals, I’m just saying what I’m saying.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be autographing Nhah Scrih squad sets, for free, at GEn Con 2023

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 10th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

As you should, old man.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:46 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Today's Designer's Notes posted in Discord:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 02 - FACTION LORE - The mercenaries of the syndicate ... they fight for ... booty ]
Booty Raiders confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Also, hearing the phrase that it's currently a three-man squad makes me think that my having this ready in stores by November theory is isn't correct. It'd be a little last minute not to have that finalized for the days and weeks not months and years time frame given, so maybe they will be setting up a Haslab for this. This read between the lines stuff is fun detective stuff lol.
Yeah, I'm hearing a lot about unfinalized powers and species boxes that makes me think we aren't getting this soon.
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:51 PM

Tivendord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

hoping for some cool historical blade users.

Kneel before the power of Haluchott!
Old August 10th, 2022, 08:01 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I'm hearing a lot about unfinalized powers and species boxes that makes me think we aren't getting this soon.
Initially I thought we'll see it released next year. Then I saw official information regarding the War Council and the general amount of design that's already been fleshed out, so I thought this holiday season wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Now I'm back to thinking it'll be next August at the earliest. If unit designs aren't finalized, there's no way they'll be able to manufacture, package, and ship enough supply by this holiday season. That's okay though - it gives us all time to save our pennies!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 10th, 2022, 08:12 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Initially I thought we'll see it released next year. Then I saw official information regarding the War Council and the general amount of design that's already been fleshed out, so I thought this holiday season wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Now I'm back to thinking it'll be next August at the earliest. If unit designs aren't finalized, there's no way they'll be able to manufacture, package, and ship enough supply by this holiday season. That's okay though - it gives us all time to save our pennies!
I'm thinking next year GenCon and going through Hasbro Pulse
Old August 10th, 2022, 08:20 PM

Scape From NY Woo who?

I am so excited to see my favorite game rise from the ashes again. I remember seeing it on a shelf in 2004 in Toys R Us and needing it when I was 12. I have been playing it ever since. Iv'e been a lurker on here for awhile I only recently in last couple of years discovered all this content that has existed since the games initial release and post mortem activity but I am very much looking forward to a new "official" active community to be a part of in the near future.
Old August 10th, 2022, 08:22 PM

Scape From NY Woo who?

Also, loving the ungoverned pirate faction in the works. Also, does this mean pirate dragon confirmed? lol
Old August 10th, 2022, 09:36 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

unique squad

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 10th, 2022, 10:47 PM

Tauros105 knows what's in an order marker Tauros105 knows what's in an order marker Tauros105 knows what's in an order marker

I think this means that they are finished with what is going to be in the new sets. I think they are just saying that at the time that concept art was made, they may not have been sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion