Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 17th, 2008, 01:08 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Mad_wookiee's Maps - Morindan Graveyard added 10/14/08

Morindan Graveyard

Love it!

-insert signature here-
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mad_wookiee's Maps - Morindan Graveyard added 10/14/08

Wow, just tok a look at Swamp Gas and boy do I like it. I'll have to build it next time I get the chance.
Old October 24th, 2008, 01:43 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Muck & Mire

I'm putting this one together for some weekend scaping. Should be interesting - the foliage cover is very thorough on the lower levels, mitigating somewhat any ranged advantage from the heights. On the other hand, melee won't have the easiest time with movement. Add the small footprint and I think it's going to present a few challenges.

Muck and Mire

Requirements:
1 SotM
1 TJ

Last edited by mad_wookiee; April 29th, 2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old October 26th, 2008, 01:02 PM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Molten Hills

Remake of Kahrma's Turret Rocks for Onacara's Map Facelifts Project - adds Lava Fields to the high points to introduce an element of risk and discourage camping.

Molten Hills

Requirements:
1 RotV
1 VW
Old November 9th, 2008, 02:09 AM

Abandoned Compound

Since the King of the Hill battle at the Eastern PA Scapers NHSD event, my boys have been bugging me to pick up the Marvel set. Since they're currently down to $15 at Kmart, I didn't really have much excuse. I put this map together to allow the Marvel units to shine. With the wrong armies it can be problematic - the ruin is a perfect dragon perch - but with the Marvel figs it's been a lot of fun.

Abandoned Compound

Requirements:

1 Marvel
2 Rise of the Valkyrie
3 Road to the Forgotten Forest
Old November 11th, 2008, 01:31 AM

Morindan Graveyard pics

I thought I'd post a few pics of the Morindan Graveyard map - I finally got it put together and it looks great in person. I made a few tiny changes such as adding some water tiles and making the columns a bit more stable. The pictures don't quite do it justice b/c of the exposure but I think they at least give some sense of how this turned out:

Old November 11th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mad_wookiee's Maps - Abandoned Compound added 11/09/08

Compound and Graveyard are great looking maps, Mad!
Old November 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Wookie, Peteparkerh and I set up Morindan Graveyard today and gave it a spin (unfortunately, we did not have 3 road sets so we had to improvise a little). The map was a lot of fun as well as the scenario (the zombies really tipped the scales when you controlled them). The map is very well designed and balanced and we had a great time playing on it. Nice work!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 16th, 2008, 02:06 AM

Thanks - glad to hear it worked well for you! It's my favorite map that I've done so far. If I can fit it into the car, I'm going to bring it along on the 22nd.
Old November 16th, 2008, 05:20 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

If I can start demoing Heroscape with Marvel customs soon, Compound will DEFINITELY be set up. Awesome!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:00 AM

Tyvol's Passage

I built this map to have something ultra-portable for Thanksgiving traveling. It shares some common features with Muck and Mire, but the extra width and altered glyph locations creates a much different game. It's hard to say which one I like better - they're really quite unique despite sharing some visual similarities.

Tyvol's Passage

Requires 1 SotM & 1 TJ.
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:06 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Wow! Simple, elegant, and looks pretty roomy despite using only one SotM.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios