Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 10th, 2018, 07:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Site Question Dump

I'm on the SE, which is essentially a 5/6. Can't get in either. Maybe it's the most recent iOS update?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 10th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have a 7 as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2018, 09:41 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I have a 5s. Works fine.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I’m on iPhone 6 and iPad. Did you try to Setting\Safari\Clear history and website data? Or try another browser - Firefox or chrome.
Old August 12th, 2018, 03:58 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I get "you have entered an incorrect user name or password" screen. Weird thing is that if I sign in sooner than an hour later it says "you have failed 6 of 5 attempts." Weird, right.
Well I can't log in on my iPhone either, so it's likely an Apple issue, specifically with the iOS, since you can get in on the iPad. Unless the HSers system doesn't recognize iPhones or something, which it has in the past.

This requires the expertise of Xotli.
Actually, I think this requires the expertise of @Xorlof . While I have the ultimate power inside the forums (by dint of being user #1), I think this may require power outside the forums (as someone mentioned, it seems like something in Apache). X2 has the edge over me in power levels there.

However, what I could do is at least look in the Apache error logs. If you guys want me to try that, what I need you to do is trying logging in again and get the failure, and this time note the exact time that you did it. Post that (don't forget to include the time zone!) and I should be able to track down your login attempt in the error logs and report back whatever I find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 12th, 2018, 07:40 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I get "you have entered an incorrect user name or password" screen. Weird thing is that if I sign in sooner than an hour later it says "you have failed 6 of 5 attempts." Weird, right.
Well I can't log in on my iPhone either, so it's likely an Apple issue, specifically with the iOS, since you can get in on the iPad. Unless the HSers system doesn't recognize iPhones or something, which it has in the past.

This requires the expertise of Xotli.
Actually, I think this requires the expertise of @Xorlof . While I have the ultimate power inside the forums (by dint of being user #1), I think this may require power outside the forums (as someone mentioned, it seems like something in Apache). X2 has the edge over me in power levels there.

However, what I could do is at least look in the Apache error logs. If you guys want me to try that, what I need you to do is trying logging in again and get the failure, and this time note the exact time that you did it. Post that (don't forget to include the time zone!) and I should be able to track down your login attempt in the error logs and report back whatever I find.
Well I did ascertain that I had the password written wrong on my phone. However, the issue persisted after correcting it. I have two log in attempts at 4:36 PM today, Pacific Time.

~TGRF.
Old August 16th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Well I did ascertain that I had the password written wrong on my phone. However, the issue persisted after correcting it. I have two log in attempts at 4:36 PM today, Pacific Time.
I don't see anything in the error logs ... I suppose it must be getting as far as vB and then the error is produced by the PHP code. Not sure where those are logged, if anywhere. I did some rudimentary poking around in some best guess places, but didn't turn up anything.

I think we might really need @Xorlof after all ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 4th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What happened that the 'most users ever online' was October 22nd 2018? DDoS attempt by some bored basement dweller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I wonder if when the site had issues not too terribly long ago, if it affected that little thing.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been having trouble changing my Avatar recently. I just changed it a few weeks ago with no problems, but now it just keep telling me I'm using an invalid file. I've tried a few different (small) pics now and just keep getting the same results. Anyone have any ideas on what I need to do to change my Avatar?

*edit* I finally managed to get something to work. Still no idea why it was giving me so many problems but I at least changed my avatar now. Ended up saving the pic to my cpu and selecting the image that way instead of using the referring URL. Worked on my second attempt to do it that way, first try also had failed with a different image.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 25th, 2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old August 31st, 2019, 11:05 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

How would one go about changing their username?
Old August 31st, 2019, 01:34 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
How would one go about changing their username?
Contact the admins. Even then, you might just need to create a different account and have them transfer everything over.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online