Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 17th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Happy Release day everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Craziness? There is some weird rush that comes with finding the new stuff on the shelves. I admit that I am a lunatic!
I understand that. I really do. I've felt that rush as a toy collector most often - especially with Star Wars toys. But these days...not so much. For one thing I've usually got kids with me. Looking at a toy department with kids can be fun. Going to fifteen toy departments with two kids is a beating.

Quote:
I went to TRU and a Target at lunch today. They are both real close by but I already have all my stuff from housemouse. 1) I wanted to see if TRU had the new stuff; 2) I want another set of wolves and 10th!
Any luck? I want more 10th as well. I have 8 units of 4th Mass so I'm thinking I need at least that many right?

Quote:
EDIT - Besides, while I think your unopened display of everything at your office is awesome, I am unable to grasp the concept. Heroscape you don't acutally open and use? Is there something wrong with you?
You did grasp the concept. It's awesome on its own. Its immenseness gives it a certain status (some might say that status is "loony") and its minty-ness gives it an air of possibility. I may not use the figures individually for games, but I can't tell you how many times I've used them for day dreaming about Scape. They've also been really handy when people have questions about the boosters themselves.

Old June 17th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Quote:
Is there something wrong with you?
You did grasp the concept.
Now we have, finally, established that there is something wrong with you. All we have to do, now, is figure out what it is. <grin>
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Is there something wrong with you?
You did grasp the concept.
Now we have, finally, established that there is something wrong with you. All we have to do, now, is figure out what it is. <grin>
Top scientists are working on it even as we speak. Top scientists.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:28 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Quote:
I went to TRU and a Target at lunch today. They are both real close by but I already have all my stuff from housemouse. 1) I wanted to see if TRU had the new stuff; 2) I want another set of wolves and 10th!
Any luck? I want more 10th as well. I have 8 units of 4th Mass so I'm thinking I need at least that many right?
In that case only need 7.5 squads of 10th. 70*8=560 and 75*7.5=562.5

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:43 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Seriously though, with gas at $4 a gallon and the temperature in the triple digits why on Earth would any one willingly choose to visit 15 Walmarts a day looking for something that they could order online? I just don't get it.
Not to mention that driving around does not help. First, it uselessly increases the demand for gas, which in turn makes it more expensive to drive around. 2nd, it contributes to global warming, which contributes to triple digits temperature.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.

Last edited by Hero Hot Hatch; June 17th, 2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:00 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I ordered 90 dollars of W8/AA/TJ from Wargamers Headquarters last night...plus another RttFF...does that mean there's something wrong with me?
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:02 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No. I ordered $196 from HouseMouse of Wave 8/TJ x2/AA, extra Soldiers and Wolves, Ashigaru x2, Vampires Fiends, Raknar's Vision. I LOVE NILFHEIM!!
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:05 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I ordered 90 dollars of W8/AA/TJ from Wargamers Headquarters last night...plus another RttFF...does that mean there's something wrong with me?
Nope, It seems like you're pretty normal for heroscape. If you want something to be wrong with you, then I'm sure someone can come up with something appropriate. However, I do think you are just as addicted as many/all of us. Enjoy your order!
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:07 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnomaniac
Nope, It seems like you're pretty normal for heroscape. If you want something to be wrong with you, then I'm sure someone can come up with something appropriate. However, I do think you are just as addicted as many/all of us.
Well, he has "lol" in his sig. Hes screwed up.
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:07 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Ah, good. I thought it was just me. I know there's plenty of things wrong with me, I just wanted to know if I should add another thing to the list.
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Not at all. If you added two more zeros to your order amount, then something would be wrong with you. ($9,000)
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnomaniac
Nope, It seems like you're pretty normal for heroscape. If you want something to be wrong with you, then I'm sure someone can come up with something appropriate. However, I do think you are just as addicted as many/all of us.
Well, he has "lol" in his sig. Hes screwed up.
What? No, I didn't change my sig because of this, why do you ask?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion