Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 18th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Presenting C3G's first 5000 point unit

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We need a Tornado!
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:04 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

ONE PUNCH

When One Punch Man attacks an opponents figure, if he rolls at least one skull, immediately destroy the defending figure.

Old October 18th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Need to make that adjacent figure, though I suppose he would be an Event Hero.
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

He'd only have a range of 1 anyway. All he does is punch.

Old October 18th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

But you don’t want him modified by mr sinister
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Ah right of course

Old October 18th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He'd be safe if he was an event hero.

You guys are missing the real best anime here...
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He'd be safe if he was an event hero.

You guys are missing the real best anime here...
Apparently you don’t watch seven deadly sins
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
I'm fine with cross-pollenating where it feels organic - some of our synergies do that pretty freely (Agents, for instance, encompass a few different organizations from Marvel, DC, and Indy stuff). Authority and Alpha Flight is kind of a weird mix, though.

I had a Jenny Sparks design a while back, but I think she was shooting for a generalist leader thing rather than any kind of keyword synergy. I should dig that design up and look it over.

Anyway, the direction feels right here. Probably just needs a little refining. Does he really have SS? Been a while, but I don't remember him being that strong.
I'm totally cool with changing up class. I think if there was determination for synergy, I'd think at least with Apollo would be good. Stormwatch often refers to them Agents, in that they are kind of a black-ops team. Any thoughts on potential class there if cross synergy is to be avoided?

Super strength is probably around Captain America level from what I've seen. Who I'm now remembering does not have the SS designation, so I'll drop that.
Honestly, I think I'd prefer to mainly keep em linked by mechanical and soft synergies rather than by a shared class. Maybe hard keyword synergy between Midnighter and Apollo, but generally I'd try to give em more mechanical reasons to run together rather than hard-coded keyword synergies. I think that makes sense for them as a group, and it opens up army-building possibilities for em. I think the latter is nice for characters that aren't super well-known, and won't have a Marvel/DC-level universe built around them. Gives people a lot more reason to play with them.

Anyhow, here's what I had for Jenny Sparks:

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the The Flash set.
Its model number and name are #061 / Jenny Sparks.

NAME = JENNY SPARKS
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = AUTHORITATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 250?

THE AUTHORITY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Jenny Sparks, you may rearrange all Order Markers on Army Cards you control. After rearranging Order Markers, you may move up to 3 Unique Heroes you control that do not have any unrevealed Order Markers on their Army Cards.

ELECTRIC FIELD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3.
Before attacking, choose an opponent's figure within 3 spaces of Jenny Sparks. This special attack affects all figures exactly X spaces away from Jenny Sparks, where X is the minimum number of spaces between Jenny Sparks and the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Androids, Cyborgs, and figures on water spaces roll one fewer defense die against this special attack.

ELECTRICALLY CHARGED
Jenny Sparks rolls 1 fewer defense die when she is on a water space.
Don't love that take anymore (been a couple years), but I think it's at least going for the right notes. I think a leadership power and a big electric special attack are the right things to do here.
I like that idea when it comes to the Wildstorm universe. I like the idea of a general leadership power for Jenny. Maybe allowing no leaving engagement attacks to represent the covert nature of the group?
Old October 18th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. Not a bad idea. What about something like this?

Quote:
THE AUTHORITY
When taking a turn with a Unique Hero you control, if you revealed an Order Marker on that Hero's card at the start of your turn and there is an unrevealed Order Marker on this card, that Hero:
-will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
-1 or 2 other things?
I like the idea of encouraging her to spread OMs around instead of having her be an OM dump - partially because I think it'll mesh well with the Authority being a bunch of heavies, and partially just because I like non-traditional faction hubs more than straight OM dumps.
Old October 19th, 2018, 09:01 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Hmm. Not a bad idea. What about something like this?

Quote:
THE AUTHORITY
When taking a turn with a Unique Hero you control, if you revealed an Order Marker on that Hero's card at the start of your turn and there is an unrevealed Order Marker on this card, that Hero:
-1 or 2 other things?
I like the idea of encouraging her to spread OMs around instead of having her be an OM dump - partially because I think it'll mesh well with the Authority being a bunch of heavies, and partially just because I like non-traditional faction hubs more than straight OM dumps.
Actually I love the idea of having The Authority as a whole being very Order Marker based, kind of like the Legion. Maybe something like:

Quote:
THE AUTHORITY
-may add 2 to their movement if they end their movement adjacent to a friendly figure with an Order Marker on its card.
-may pass through all enemy figures that do not have Order Markers on their cards.
And now I have an idea I'm much more excited for with Apollo and a tweak to Midnighter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy