Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 8th, 2020, 04:01 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: 2020 MidWest Regional Tourney! Grandprize 4 Day GenCon P

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
yes we do!! Fun4All Comics and Games in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti. here is the address: 3773 Carpenter Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Doors open at 11:00 and games will start at noon. We should be wrapped up by 5:30.
You should have Wargamingaddict87 add this to the title page so it will be easy to find.
Old February 8th, 2020, 04:54 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

agreed. I will remind him

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:04 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Done
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:19 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
I wish it could have been 16 units instead of 16 hexes. No chance for Marrden Hounds this way.
This is a good point. I think next time we should do a limit based on figures instead of hexes. Live and learn...
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:12 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Sucks I can't be there to witness Gem City take the top 3! See y'all at the next one!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old February 16th, 2020, 03:08 PM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart

Is it too late to RSVP for this event? Myself and a few others from Indiana are interested in joining the shenanigans.
Old February 16th, 2020, 03:41 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreePowerz View Post
Is it too late to RSVP for this event? Myself and a few others from Indiana are interested in joining the shenanigans.
nope. There is a link on the first post for our sign-up genius. We only have a few spots left.

Old February 16th, 2020, 08:16 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreePowerz View Post
Get signed up an join in on the fun! We'd love to have the Indiana crew there. Midwest represent!
Old February 17th, 2020, 08:26 PM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart

Awesome! Myself and a friend will be able to make it. Just RSVP’d for the both of us. Is a prize for the table part of the sign up fee?
Old February 17th, 2020, 08:40 PM

The entry is $5 with 100% coming back as prizes. If you want to bring something to add, that would be great. We have the 4-day Gencon pass, a set of Gencon dice, Heroscape shot glasses, tons of figures with cards. Everyone will leave with more than their $5. Any questions on the rules or set up? Doors open at 11:00. dice drop at noon.

Old February 17th, 2020, 09:10 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The sign-up page says 11am-7pm. Are we really going to go that many rounds? I figure with 32 or fewer players we only need to to 5 rounds to get to a single undefeated player.

We have a grandma watching the kids so I'm just trying to figure out an estimated time for when it finishes. Thanks!

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:38 PM

Thanks for the question. Doors open at 11:00. the games start at noon and hope to be done around 5:30 and out the door by 6
. I try to run things pretty tight. I know people have places to get back to. We put that time down originally to just cover the time frame we have the game store for.

5 rounds. 40 minutes until we call last round. 10 minutes to finish. 10 minutes to get the next match ups set up. 5-10 minutes to get started on the next round. that is my hope.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events