Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 26th, 2009, 12:41 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker
Selling my collection - Commons and more!

Commons are sold! Thanks everyone!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier

Last edited by quadraphonic; November 10th, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old October 26th, 2009, 08:15 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling my collection - Commons and more!

Why are so many people selling their collections?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 26th, 2009, 08:43 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sorry to see you go, quadraphonic - good luck to you.

As for people selling their collections, I think it only seems like it's happening a lot because it's depressing to see when it does happen. There are always people coming and going in a hobby; I don't think there are more now than at any other point in the site's history. I believe I've seen about as many "I'm new to the game" threads recently as I have "I'm selling my stuff" threads.
Old October 26th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Why are so many people selling their collections?
Ever heard of that "recession" thing?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old October 26th, 2009, 09:21 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Sorry to see you go, quadraphonic - good luck to you.

As for people selling their collections, I think it only seems like it's happening a lot because it's depressing to see when it does happen. There are always people coming and going in a hobby; I don't think there are more now than at any other point in the site's history. I believe I've seen about as many "I'm new to the game" threads recently as I have "I'm selling my stuff" threads.
I agree. I think its one of those things that sticks out more when it happens and only seems like it occurs more often.

-insert signature here-
Old October 26th, 2009, 10:31 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

For me, I just wasn't getting enough play time in. There aren't a lot of local players and there's no competition scene to speak of.

When it came down to it, I decided to sell because I could use the money for some other games (and an on-the-way baby) and I could get figures to people who would use them. Virtually all my sales have been off the board, I haven't had to go th eBay route yet and I hope I don't have to!

Thanks for the wellwishes though, I will certainly miss the game.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Got my shipment from quad today. Everything was as advertised and in great shape. I also must note that I've gotten lots of Heroscape in the mail, but I've never seen such an expert packing job. There was just no way anything was going to get damaged in shipping, and yet he got quite a bit of stuff in a very small package.
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:53 PM

That's awesome! Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound!

Old November 24th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hate to see you quit the game but understandable

Do you still have any thing left to sell?
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:21 AM

The last bit of it will be going on eBay, btu its pretty much just master set figures, wound markers, etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales