Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2019, 09:59 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Going to get Dhalinar Moulin done tonight. Did we evwr decide on a specific mini for him?
Yes, the one used in the sample card
Thanks. Missef the link in ine of the posts.
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
This thread is absurdly long. Any list of finished figures/ cards? I grew up as a reader - anything from Eragon, Ranger's Apprentice, LOTR? That'd be dope
Here is a link directly to our take on Eragon. We have never done LotR characters. When we started this there was a group doing those. We tend not to cross into anothe groups genre. Hence no Star Wars or alot of Comic Book characters. There are exceptions though. Both we and C3G did Buffy and a Predator.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...5&postcount=14

EDIT: Also Dalinar Kholin is in the diaplay thread.
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:11 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SILENT CHOKE OUT
Instead of attacking an adjacent small or medium figure, if Corvo started his turn unengaged roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 4 or higher, remove the figure from the game. If the figure is unique, remove it from the game only on a roll of 12 or higher.

BLINK
Instead of moving Corvo Attano normally, you may choose any empty space within 3 spaces of Corvo Attano. Place Corvo Attano on the chosen space. If the chosen space is shadow, you may choose another shadow space within 10 spaces of Corvo Attano. Place Corvo Attano on the newly chosen space. When Corvo Attano starts to Blink, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 06:19 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The idea that he can kill 170 pt figures like Sgt. Drake with a 12 or higher seems to me like he's worth more than 70 pts. Maybe 15 or higher?
Old November 25th, 2019, 12:37 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The idea that he can kill 170 pt figures like Sgt. Drake with a 12 or higher seems to me like he's worth more than 70 pts. Maybe 15 or higher?
15 to roll and 120 for Points?

Old November 25th, 2019, 06:08 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
15 to roll and 120 for Points?
I would do one or the other. Both is too high, since 2 defense means there's a good chance he dies without pulling it off. So either 120 points with 12 (meaning it's relatively easy to kill their best hero if it's small medium) or 70 points with a 15 or higher. Then of course playtest... you may have been right with 70 points if he keeps dying before getting to use his special in playtesting. But I'd change either the point value or the D20 roll
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:46 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

i think glass cannon is a fine direction to go, but I vote for making the roll a bit higher. 13 or 14 seems fair to me.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old November 27th, 2019, 01:22 PM

I'll hope to get a working prototype up on Tabletop Simulator/Steam for playtesting next week.

Edit:
Guard or Assassin?

Old November 27th, 2019, 02:01 PM

Don't want to distract from this project, but can I get your feedback on these figures? Wanting to get them done before Christmas break since they're Christmas themed.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1901...action_generic
Old November 28th, 2019, 07:56 PM

Points 110
Roll 14
?

Old November 29th, 2019, 08:38 PM

How about thism tried to give it a little Grimnak flavoring.

SILENT CHOKE OUT
If Corvo started his turn unengaged and istead of atttackin normaly. Choose a samaal or medium figure adjacent to Corvo. If the figure is a Squad figure or Common Hero figure destroy it. If the figure is Uncommon Hero figure or a Unique Hero figure,roll the 20-sided die, If you roll a 14 or higher destroy the chosen Hero.
Old December 1st, 2019, 12:11 PM

The reason why I had Coco roll even on smaller scrubs is to represent the button-press struggle to perform the act in the source game

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum