Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 29th, 2006, 09:59 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Thank you to my friends who charged ahead and paid the ultimate price. We will meet again guys. If you guys want to meet a true warrior here is a link, my real name is Rodney if you want to read my post. Note: this page is not a forum you are going to, it was set up for fallen soldiers to beremembered by their friends and family.
http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/...rcharlesr.html
Well written Rodney. He will not be forgotten.

-Ski
Old May 29th, 2006, 10:15 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Skynight is correct this Holiday as many have their true meaning lost ( I know around here for most people ...it is a long weekend to go camping ).

Thank you Teamski for starting a thread and doing your part here in our community to help us focus correctly on today.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 29th, 2006, 10:18 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
If one thing makes me angry, it would have to be people who are apathetic or scornful of the sacrifices made by our servicemen and women. I'd like to see Uncle Sam come and woop their.... butts.

Old May 30th, 2006, 01:50 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
i have not lost anyone to war but i kno people who were in the army like my dad who fount in granada(sp?)(gra-na-da) and he got shot in the arm and one of my friends dad is getting sent over Iraq for a year so say a pray for him please.

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General