Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th, 2019, 04:06 AM

GreatPlainsKnight knows what's in an order marker GreatPlainsKnight knows what's in an order marker
GreatPlainsKnight’s Customs

I've been sitting on the idea of the Great Eagle for a while, but the Ferotres Protectors are a relatively new idea. For the elves I was inspired to make a good 4-man squad for Ullar that rewarded aggression and good positioning, so I hope I did a good job on that. For the Great Eagle I wanted a simpler design, thematically and in terms of gameplay. So I created an eagle that swoops down on its enemies and flies away, dodging enemy fire and retreating if it ever gets engaged. I have no miniatures for the elves, but for the Great Eagle any toy eagle works. I use some eagles made by Schleich, you can easily find these at hobby lobby and other stores like that.

Last edited by GreatPlainsKnight; October 19th, 2021 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed old stuff and added new stuff

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards