Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: QC3 Summertime Chops Contest - Enter by August 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I got the ping, so it seems that the tags have worked. Some of them are not highlighted, however, so those users might not have been notified.

This is an interesting contest, although some things such as a Terrifying Fairy Dragon might be a little odd. I'll have to see if inspiration strikes and I can work out something that I'm satisfied with.
Terrifying and 1 Defense are oxymoronic.

Oh, you'll see. You'll all see.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards