Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 5th, 2018, 03:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Greatest Fear - VOTE for On Deck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Yea

Since this is an On Deck vote, specific votes are required, meaning it's kosher to tag @japes @Yodaking @johnny139
If you have time would you be willing to try one more thing.

If you put a partially transparent black fill over the mini and then do a few passes over the area of the min with a feathered eraser in Photoshop you can make it look like the darkness is enveloping the statue more like the image quozl provided. Start with an eraser brush as wide as the statue and then with each pass decrease the brush size so that the center of the statue completely removes the black partially transparent layer and it gets progressively darker toward the edges. There are other ways to do it as well using gradients and such. Just trying to get more shadows on the sides.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library