Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 18th, 2020, 03:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: How to Make a Custom Card (2017 Version w/ Screenshots)

Ah, I remember now. The brush tool of GIMP has a size limit, and this method uses the brush. So the scaling should work.
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:35 PM

Jeremy O is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well, I think I've tried everything with no luck. I may need a different program. If you're not using GIMP currently, what are you using? Maybe a different program will help.
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Ah, I remember now. The brush tool of GIMP has a size limit, and this method uses the brush. So the scaling should work.

Do I need to convert it from the GIMP file and then change the size?
Old May 18th, 2020, 07:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

All you need to do is scale the image down before you copy it. So:

Cut out the image by erasing the background.
Select the entire image.
Scale the selection to a smaller size.
Ctrl+C and continue as before.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:10 PM

Thanks again! I resized the image another way but your way is certainly much easier. I'm on the final step to copy and paste the image of the actual mini and when I go to do that, the image shows up in the color that I last chose to use and not the actual image of the mini. UHHH IM SO CLOSE.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

Yeah, simple thing to fix. Just make sure you have the hit zone layer set to invisible (click the eye) when you go to copy and paste the actual figure image in.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:48 PM

You are awesome. Thanks for all of your help my friend. I truly appreciate you. The blending wasn't being friendly so I decided to relieve my headache and leave it as is lol. Now I'll need to get it to a size so when it prints it comes out the standard Heroscape card size. I'm not sure if I can do that with a jpg file or not.
Old January 4th, 2021, 08:47 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. I disappear for eight years and look...

Who created the X-2 card creator? That's amazingly cool.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:49 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Wow. I disappear for eight years and look...

Who created the X-2 card creator? That's amazingly cool.
It was made by @Xorlof

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 23rd, 2021, 05:19 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great tutorial! My cards turned out awesome, except I forgot to turn off the flux app on my Mac when making them so what I thought was a red hit zone turned out to be magenta.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards