Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old November 4th, 2020, 09:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
not sure if this is possible or not but I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to mirror the ruins?
Its as simple as clicking the x axis mirror button in pretty much any slicer. I thought someone had posted them already but it can be done very easily.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 5th, 2020, 01:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
not sure if this is possible or not but I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to mirror the ruins?
Its as simple as clicking the x axis mirror button in pretty much any slicer. I thought someone had posted them already but it can be done very easily.
They're listed in @Yodaking 's 3D Printed Stl Files thread.
Old November 5th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
They're listed in @Yodaking 's 3D Printed Stl Files thread.
Yep, terrain is over in the custom terrain area. Flipping it was easy as TREX mentioned. It's Scapedood's great scan though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I should get out my printer and see if it will print the reverse ones. Being able to build out maps with walls facing both directions would be cool.
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You still have the Micro YK?
I never got to use mine. My friend broke it before I ever got a chance.

I have an Ender and an Oarnge resin printer still in the boxes. Really need to get those set up.
Old November 5th, 2020, 03:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I have it but haven't touched it in a few years now. Ended up being a little disappointed with it's user interface and just stopped messing around with it.
Old November 5th, 2020, 04:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You still have the Micro YK?
I never got to use mine. My friend broke it before I ever got a chance.

I have an Ender and an Oarnge resin printer still in the boxes. Really need to get those set up.
After getting my resin printer all fixed up Ive made hundreds of models. Ive easily made over 500 miniatures on the resin printer total now. Ive made full armies for star wars legion and have updated a ton of my heroscape ranks. Ive been making a minimum of 6 squads of each common so far. Get that orange set up and I can help you troubleshoot anything you run into.

Old November 5th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet.
How much resin have you used?
You keep the tank full all the time?
Do you buy it by the gallon?

That requires ventilation?
That may take some thought.
Old November 5th, 2020, 06:18 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sweet.
How much resin have you used?
You keep the tank full all the time?
Do you buy it by the gallon?

That requires ventilation?
That may take some thought.
Ive used right at 4500 ml of resin. Roughly 4 1000ml bottles and a 500ml bottle that came with my machine. I just ordered another 1000ml bottle. I have a fan/exhaust system connected to an enclosure. I run my machine around the clock so I leave resin in there. If its not in direct sunlight or doesnt sit there too long undisturbed it is ok. I buy on amazon and pick up the larger bottle.

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

My printer is still in the garage. It's been doing great out there. Just finished two Zelrigs. I'm going to be printing Sujoah soon.
Old November 6th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

My Aquilla's Alliance files
(with posts on the bottom for mounting to a base)
(I fixed Sujoah's wing, and I split Zelrig for resin printing)
(I also decimated each of them to 10% to 20% so they take up less memory)
(remember to multiply by 2540% to convert inches to mm)

Gurei-Oni
Sujoah
Wo-Sa-Ga
Zelrig body
Zelrig left wing
Zelrig right wing
Zetacron

Note:
When I printed them, I hollowed out Sujoah, Zelrig's body, Gurei-Oni, and Wo-Sa-Ga (1.5 to 2.0mm) to reduce the amount of resin. Don't forget your drain holes (to allow air to equalize and prevent suction).
Old November 11th, 2020, 10:09 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

These scans are so helpful. At first I was a little cheesed off that there's no bases (have to print them separately) but I quickly realized that without bases you can reorient them in your slicer for a much cleaner print with fewer failed supports. It's nice having both these AND White-Knight's scans to choose from.

The Fyorlag #3 is not rendering correctly in my slicer. Is it something I'm doing wrong or is it a problem with the scan?

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing