Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old August 9th, 2019, 12:57 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re-Tak-Shi Public Playtesting

Slime Demon - Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous

Text version of card:
Spoiler Alert!

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old August 9th, 2019, 09:48 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Re-Tak-Shi Public Playtesting

The Drudge just got their hero! Granted the adjacency bonus isn’t all that strong, but on swamp maps they just got another impressive tool.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 16th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

430 Points
Map: Arborshate's Pathway
Glyphs: Valda, Wannok

Army 1: Ravagers x4, Pel, Re-Tak-Shi
Army 2: Racheim, Spiders x4, Kozil

Which units survived?
1 Ravager
Pel (2 life)
Re-Tak-Shi (full)

Racheim killed 4 Ravagers, but gave up board control allowing them to get an early jump on Kozil for some key wounds.

The spiders and Koz fought back, but Pel got the better in the fight.

There were about 7 spiders still left and Racheim, but while Racheim got the OMs, the Ravagers kept killing Spiders to earn Pel activations.

Re-Tak-Shi got some teleports in, but couldn't add much other than engaging 3 spiders near the endgame to prevent them from attacking Ravagers without a disengage.

Once the wounded Racheim lost to the wounded Pel it was over.

How useful were playtesting units' powers and how often did they come into play?
-Re-Tak-Shi revealed 0 OMs

-Emerge from Swamp was 3/6 1 was small (moved closer to the road, 2 were big. Once moved her to height, and one moved her into engagement with 3 spiders)

-Swamp Ooze boosted only 1 Ravager defense, but it did turn a death (14 d20 roll) into a save.

-Re-Tak-Shi received 2 attacks from spiders, but blocked both

Damage dealt: none

Any additional comments (theme, balance, fun factor with and against)?

I tried the Ravager build with Re-Tak-Shi, and while I did get the 'Emerge From Swamp' rolls when I liked, there was just no great spot for her to park on. Unlike the Drudge who will stay next to Re-Tak and fire from range, the Ravagers didn't really stay in 1 spot for too long.
Old August 29th, 2019, 01:46 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Point Total 475
Map: Wyrmwalk
Glyphs: 4 Random Treasure Glyphs from pool of:
Heroic Rune - Normal attack +1
Scarab of Invulnerability (temporary)
Giant Hunter Stone OR Bracers of Teleportation (temporary)
Talisman of Defense – Defense +1

Trap: You may either reveal one unrevealed order marker from this figure’s army card and remove it or you may give the figure one wound.

Toogwick_tuk - Army: * : Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Water Elementals x9
Taeblewalker - Army: * : Marro Drudge x3, Othkurik, Re-Tak-Shi, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan

Which units survived? 1 Water Elemental and Re-Tak-Shi with 3 life

General Battle Report/Flow of game (be as detailed or general as you like)
Taeblewalker started out sending Iskra and getting the Rechets, putting some wounds on Kurrok and Re-Tak-Shi. Re-Tak-Shi and the Water elementals were able to take out Iskra and her pets though. Othkurik then came up taking out a water elemental here or there before going down.
Taeblewalker’s Re-Tak-Shi came to the middle of the map and had drudge follow after her, and Water elementals came to meet them to block them off. The Water Elementals being able to benefit from Taeblewalker’s Re-Tak-Shi helped them hold on for a bit. Eventually the Water Elementals were taken down and Kurrok had to switch between spending turns to summon more and to attack with them. Eventually it came down to a Water Elemental, wounded Kurrok and Re-Tak-Shi versus a wounded Re-Tak-Shi and 2 Marro Drudges. The Water elemental with height and next to my Re-Tak-Shi was able to kill a drudge and defend against the last drudge. Then Kurrok went on height and took out Taeblewalker’s Re-Tak-Shi before being taken out by the drudge. My Re-Tak-Shi took out the last Drudge winning me the game.

How useful were playtesting units' powers and how often did they come into play?
Swamp Ooze: was helpful for clearing out Retchets and Iskra. It did let Taeblewalker’s Re-Tak-Shi Emerge from swamp next to mine though. Also, Water Tunnel was used once next to RTS to move a Water Elemental a little further.
Emerge From Swamp: Came up twice for me, though I only used it to move once.
She’s very fun and thematic with her swamp-based powers. She was balanced, being a cheerleader of sorts, her attacks were good enough to kill a rechet and a drudge and she was able to defend well too. It was fun how both mine and Taeblewalker’s interacted with our two armies, by giving buffs to the opponent’s figures as well as our own.
Old September 1st, 2019, 01:49 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Repost of my test from Round 1 of the playtest tourney over here for y'all's convenience.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:42 PM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart

Map: Grounds of Ashra
Glyphs: Dagmar and Xipta

AgentWard - Army: 3x Drudge, 2x Durgeth, RTS, Uzog
- 470 pts
Superfrog - Army: 3x 12th, 3x Cutters, Eltahale - 470 pts

Which units survived?
2 Drudge, 4 Durgeth and RTS (2 life left)

Spoiler Alert!

RTS rolls 3 times 16+ (round 1,2 and 4)and 2 time less than 12
I never take a turn with her. She help some Drudge to have 3 or 4 attack dices and add move to them.
Durgeth never use Hide in swanp with her cause of special attacks

When emerge from swamp works she is usefull but except perhaps the first turn of the first round I would never play a turn with her, I see her only like a swamp water generator and I don't want to spend an OM just to move water. For me emerge only at 12+ or 16+ make her a lot of time an useless figure in the army
Old October 7th, 2019, 09:27 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Point Total 475
Map: When Paths Cross
Glyphs: Wannok and 2 Random Treasure Glyphs from pool of:

Trap: You may either reveal one unrevealed order marker from this figure’s army card and remove it or you may give the figure one wound.

Toogwick_tuk - Army: * : Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Water Elementals x9
Chris Perkins - Army: * : Marro Drudge x5, Tul-Bak-Ra , Re-Tak-Shi

Which units survived? 5 Water Elementals and a full life Kurrok

We both rolled high for RTS’ placement and ended up moving our armies forward after that. I was able to take out Chris’ RTS early on with Water elementals that got boosted attacks and height. Tul-bak-Ra was able to teleport near my start zone and attack RTS and eventually the drudge finished her off after I was able to get rid of TBR. I was able to take over the height and finish off the rest of the drudge and win the game.

Swamp Ooze: Was super useful for using water tunnel and boosting my elementals. Helped take out a number of drudge, RTS and TBR. Also used it for Emerge from Swamp once.
Emerge From Swamp: Came up twice out of 3 times, and was super helpful for setting up my position on height.
Old November 4th, 2019, 07:03 PM

Point Total 475
Map: When Paths Cross
Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Lodin, and 2 Random Treasure Glyphs from pool of:

Dysole's- Army: * :Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Sentinel x2, Wildwood Runner x3, Isamu

Which units survived? 5 Water Elementals, a full life Re-Tak-Shi and a two life Kurrok

The wildwoods mainly went through the road next to trees and the water elementals were able to move around due to the water spaces on the map (putting some wounds on the heroes). They kept regrowing as dysole kept some behind so they could regrow. For the first few rounds RTS wasn't able to move up and it was just the water elementals holding off the wildwoods. After that though she was able to roll well for it pretty consistently, giving me some good positions. Kurrok's range prevented me from pushing forward without exposing him to some attacks. Eventually I had to move him up so I could attack the remaining wildwoods on Dysole's side of the map. This let a sentinel attack Kurrok putting 3 wounds on him, but I was able to shoot him down before he could do more damage. Eventually I was able to keep whittling away at the wildwoods until they went down, and after that I just shot at Isamu until he was gone.

Swamp Ooze:Was useful for boosting my water elemental's attacks, especially against the wildwoods super high defense of 5 or 6(with jungle).
Emerge From Swamp: The game went on for a while, and I failed the roll 3 times, and passed the roll around 4 or 5 times. only around 2 or 3 of those rolls were necessary for getting good positioning as sometimes I didn't really want to move her.
Old November 5th, 2019, 11:35 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Sorry this is not playtest but more a comment on the design. First off I love the powers but I do think Re-Tak-Shi is too cheap for what it brings (playtestst so far have confirmed that). Will probably need to be tweaked to up cost and/or decrease life. Interesting that I have my own custom Swamp elemental I made for a contest was very similar in design - did someone steal from me
Old November 5th, 2019, 11:42 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

We all stole from the GIE.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting