Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2018, 04:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Starfox (Design Phase)

I think I'd bump the roll number down to either 14, or even 13 (it is his only real power), but otherwise looks great!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Avenger can work here devoid of the specific Avenger context as he is (to my knowledge) the last remaining Titanian Eternal after Thanos destroyed their civilization. In the most recent Thanos series he's tapped as part od a team to kill him. So he's certainly a guy with a lot of avenging to do when it comes to one-on-one showdowns with his evil brother.
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Avenger can work here devoid of the specific Avenger context as he is (to my knowledge) the last remaining Titanian Eternal after Thanos destroyed their civilization. In the most recent Thanos series he's tapped as part od a team to kill him. So he's certainly a guy with a lot of avenging to do when it comes to one-on-one showdowns with his evil brother.
Hmmm.... wondering if reusing Refugee from Supergirl would fit here? I don't know the character at all, just throwing it out there.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think I'd bump the roll number down to either 14, or even 13 (it is his only real power), but otherwise looks great!
The only reason I don't have his roll lower is to make sure the frustration factor isn't too high for opponents. He can stack with Diablo and Spider-Girl and all those other disruptive figures, so I don't want to make him too nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Hmmm.... wondering if reusing Refugee from Supergirl would fit here? I don't know the character at all, just throwing it out there.
I think you could get away with Refugee if there were more of a focus on him in that role, but that's not quite the angle that usually gets played (much as I would like to reuse Refugee sometime).

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

SP updated. Let's get some initial testing started
@japes @Arkham @Tornado @Yodaking @johnny139 @SirGalahad @Spidey'tilIDie

And any thoughts from the CRB?
@dok @Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1

I had some vague ideas about stacking disruptive effects with folks like Diablo, Spider-Girl, Meteorite, since Starfox can work as an OM rescue for the squishier disruptors, and that approach is compatible with building around Star-Lord and/or a carrier like John Stewart or Kang II. Not sure what the most juiced approach is, though, or where to start this guy, price-wise.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:20 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Starfox (Vote Initial)

yea
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Old June 29th, 2018, 03:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 29th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I also considered Refugee for the Supergirl angle, but yeah, he's more a vagabond in most cases than a refugee.

Yea
Old June 29th, 2018, 06:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Vagabond is a great word! I think Avenger is fine, but there is still plenty of time before the design wraps to consider other options.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 29th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Vagabond is a great word! I think Avenger is fine, but there is still plenty of time before the design wraps to consider other options.
What about making him a Vagabond, or some variation thereof?
Philanderer?

Avenger just isn't sitting right to me....

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library