Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 20th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)- Vote Public

Nay until the CRB weigh in.

It would be cooler if Range was 6 as well.

I think she should be tested with an adjacent booster she can move for free, like Bane or Shadowcat but the 4 move may not be enough to work smoothly.
Would like to hear from the CRB first so we can better suggest builds.
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nay until the CRB weigh in.

It would be cooler if Range was 6 as well.

I think she should be tested with an adjacent booster she can move for free, like Bane or Shadowcat but the 4 move may not be enough to work smoothly.
Would like to hear from the CRB first so we can better suggest builds.
Good catch! Soundwarp had chimed in early here and I was thinking I had pinged the CRB because of that.

@dok @Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1

He doesn't require adjacency, but she was doing that with Star-Lord in a couple of those games. There were a couple times where she scooted him into Ragtag Tactics range before she attacked.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:24 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Aaron Cash as a wound sucker could be nice as well.
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Vertigo (the 90 Point woman, not the crappy 160 Point Count) would probably be solid pick as well - anyone with a passive affect for those around them probably likes Field Commander. Shouldn't really be a concern when J'onn vI exists already, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old May 20th, 2018, 12:06 PM

Yeah, but he was made before all of the static boosters.
Carol is going to have to bear the full weight. Though her movement power is not as good as Carry for sure.
Looking forward to the thoughts from the CRB.
Old May 20th, 2018, 05:19 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No particular CRB concerns from me. She's pretty potent but she's also more-or-less a Marvel version of Martian Manhunter I, so she should be easy enough to test. Kind of funny considering Manhunter II is more-or-less a DC version of her first card.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 20th, 2018, 08:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 21st, 2018, 12:36 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:54 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

This passes

C3G Sortable Index
Old May 26th, 2018, 10:35 AM

Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Public Test)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
All done here. Smashing job as always.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Captain Marvel (@350 points)

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Champions: Captain Marvel (350), Martian Manhunter 2, Allen the Alien, Starman, Punisher, Angel (1,620) VS. Criminals: LexCorp Security x4, Lex Luthor (1), Purple Man, Absorbing Man, Two-Face 2, Wizard, Doctor Octopus, Bodyguards x3

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: Massive offensive output from CM. The Best Defense made her almost un-attackable from the LexCorpís perspective.
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): 1 wound to Wizard (Destroyed). Eliminated 3 LexCorp Security. 1 wound to Purple Man (Destroyed), 6 wounds to Absorbing Man (Destroyed), 3 wounds to Two-Face (Destroyed), 2 wounds to Dr. Ock.
  • (Special Attack/other): 1 wound to Two-Face via The Best Defense
  • Damage Taken: 1 wound from Two-Face

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): The Champions are victorious: Captain Marvel with 5/6 Life remaining, Martian Manhunter 3/7, Allen the Alien 5/7, Starman 4/4, Punisher 5/5, Angel 4/4.

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Cap and Cap: Captain Marvel (350), Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Invisible Woman, Flash (Barry Allen) Skrull Infiltrator (1,125) VS. X-Men: Prof. X, Angel, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast, Toad, Mulitple Man x1 (1,125)

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: Not too much offensive output from Captain Marvel in this one but she was always a threat. You really have pay attention to her which can make alter your whole strategy.
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): 1 wound to Angel, 1 wound to Multiple Man (destroyed)
  • (Special Attack/other): 1 wound to Beast with The Best Defense (Destoyed),
  • Damage Taken: 6 wound from Icemanís SA (Destroyed)

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Cap is victorious: Captain America with 6/6 Life remaining, Bucky 4/4, Flash 4/4.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: If you want a leader, with bruiser potential this design is golden. Her team won big in both games with her handprints painting the first game blood red. I could see a price bump but Iím not the best judge of that.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really like this design. (I think ive only tested one that I wasnít crazy about.) Iím a sucker for risk/reward powers and taking that -2 defense for those sweet double attacks is a fun risk. It can make losing initiative not so bad knowing you can reveal the X on the final turn of the round.

Results in from Lobs - both wins, but she wasn't as involved in the second game. I'd be okay with her price getting a bump - IMO, she'd still be thematic anywhere in the 350-400 range.

C3G Sortable Index
Old May 26th, 2018, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I would bump her points now before the next set of tests are run to see how she feels at a higher level, she is looking pretty potent right now. Try her at 370 and if she isn't living up to that spot then you can pull back to 360, if she is still dominating then move up again.
Old May 26th, 2018, 02:14 PM

Yeah, that's fair. Let's push her to 370 for now

C3G Sortable Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library